Page Six: Sam Asghari has been a huge support for Britney ahead of hearing & lets her know she's loved and supported by fans

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

He's spent 5 years with a woman with no access to her money, wake up he has access to more money than her and could have left a long time ago after 15 mins of fame from being with her.

They love each other - when people keep making comments like yours they just look stupid at this point if i'm honest.

He was a nobody before he met her.

He meets her and is able to suddenly get $30,000k plus of dental work and the dentist posts all about it then swiftly removes it. Fans found the pics, he has a whole bridge of implants by a Hollywood dentist.

He has no discernible stable job.

Haven't we learned this before with Brit, meeting guys much below her star level. It probably only lasts right now because he gets free vacations from it, but the rest of the time she is as poor as he is.

• Like 1

I'm nervous meeting my occupational therapists lol, i can only imagine how hard it is for someone with anxiety like me to go and meet a judge. Like all power to Britney, those of us with anxiety issues really feel for her. 

I also agree, i think he is supporting her alot more now, she seems alot more confident around him

You Got This Outer Banks GIF by NETFLIXBaroness Von Sketch Show Cbc GIF

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

He meets her and is able to suddenly get $30,000k plus of dental work and the dentist posts all about it then swiftly removes it. Fans found the pics, he has a whole bridge of implants by a Hollywood dentist.

Haven't we learned this before with Brit, meeting guys much below her star level. It probably only lasts right now because he gets free vacations from it, but the rest of the time she is as poor as he is.

+ He promoted Fartes feat the Backstreet Boys

+ He supported the "me time" narrative

+ He engaged with her IG

+ He supported the staged photo OP when she left the mental institution

+ His staged TMZ interview

He knows that we would woop his *** if he didn't like a few #FreeBritney posts here and there. What did he do to free her from the c-ship ?

He was handpicked by James don't forget that.

4 minutes ago, Roger said:

+ He promoted Fartes feat the Backstreet Boys

+ He supported the "me time" narrative

+ He engaged with her IG

+ He supported the staged photo OP when she left the mental institution

+ His staged TMZ interview

He knows that we would woop his *** if he didn't like a few #FreeBritney posts here and there. What did he do to free her from the c-ship ?

He was handpicked by James don't forget that.

:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired: yeah hand picked by Jamie to call Jamie a **** **** and bash him- bore off.

He obviously signed an NDA and how do you know he’s not doing anything to help? Some of you guys think you know everything :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Like 4

You wrote it all right. I don't think he gets millions for second roles without words. No one would know about Sam if it wasn't for Britney.

And he is 100% approved by Britney's father and fulfills his requirements, since he is allowed to see her for so long.

He may be a great person, I don't argue, and Britney is happy with him, but without Britney, he would just be like you or me, an ordinary person :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Sorry but I don’t know why some of you guys act like you know everything about their lives :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: Britney seems happy with him and he seems to think really highly of her so I don’t see any point in bashing him.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

He was modeling in music videos and is currently in a TV show, as well as running his own fitness brand and working as a personal trainer to high level clients.

My gut tells me Sam is on the right side. I could be wrong. But he’s the least sketchy guy I’ve ever seen Britney with. I guess we will see how everything plays out after tomorrow. I’m 1000% team Britney+Sam though. Unless proven otherwise, I think he’s been great for her. 

11 hours ago, Slayer said:

He's spent 5 years with a woman with no access to her money, wake up he has access to more money than her and could have left a long time ago after 15 mins of fame from being with her.

They love each other - when people keep making comments like yours they just look stupid at this point if i'm honest.

Exactly. The prejudice this man keeps receiving is insane

8 hours ago, Lunch Sveta said:

You wrote it all right. I don't think he gets millions for second roles without words. No one would know about Sam if it wasn't for Britney.

And he is 100% approved by Britney's father and fulfills his requirements, since he is allowed to see her for so long.

He may be a great person, I don't argue, and Britney is happy with him, but without Britney, he would just be like you or me, an ordinary person :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Without Britney he’d still be an incredibly attractive fitness model in los angeles 💀 are you an incredibly attractive fitness model in los angeles? I know I’m not.

9 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

He got the dental work before he met her… air for brains I swear

13 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

He was modeling in music videos and is currently in a TV show, as well as running his own fitness brand and working as a personal trainer to high level clients.

'Modelling' except I've never seen him in anything, in a TV show off the back of his now high profile name, a fitness brand - so he's an influencer, and anyone can be a PT.

I get the hustle but he is not on the same star level of Britney, only one who ever was was Jason Trawick tbh. If she continues to not work and the expenses keep piling up, and is broke as the court would have us believe (lets not get into that topic) she needs someone who is equally solvent as she is. Girl has expensive tastes.

19 hours ago, Slayer said:

This! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: