Page Six: Sam Asghari has been a huge support for Britney ahead of hearing & lets her know she's loved and supported by fans

Britney Spears’ boyfriend, Sam Asghari, is helping her get ready to “break the ice” with the judge at her conservatorship hearing this week.

“Sam has been a huge support for Britney. He helps boost her confidence and assures her that everything will go well,” a source exclusively told Page Six.

“He has been following the #FreeBritney movement online for a while now and always tells Britney how much she’s loved and supported by fans,” the source added.

Spears, who started dating Asghari in 2016, is set to face Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Brenda Penny for the first time during a virtual hearing on Wednesday after months of drama with her father, Jamie Spears, who has been actively involved in her conservatorship since 2008.

“Britney is feeling anxious but prepared going into the hearing,” the source revealed. “People see her as this world-renowned pop star who commands the stage, but she is actually a shy person in real life, so she’s a bit nervous to face the judge.”

The conservatorship — which bars Britney, 39, from making personal and financial decisions without the approval of her guardians — is “obviously a very sensitive and serious matter” to the singer, according to the source, “so she wants everything to go according to plan” on Wednesday.

“It’s very important to Britney that her voice is heard after 13 years of having other people speak for her,” the source said.

Source: Page Six

Related:

bsam.jpg

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

May be all this time Sam was acting as eyes and ears of Britney! 
as her own Instagram is restricted..she get all info from Sam on free Britney movement

I would really hope so. At least she knows she is looooved and we are there to spread the right information and fight for her freedom. 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻😭‼️

9 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

But does she realise his true intentions 

:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

He's spent 5 years with a woman with no access to her money, wake up he has access to more money than her and could have left a long time ago after 15 mins of fame from being with her.

They love each other - when people keep making comments like yours they just look stupid at this point if i'm honest.

• Like 6

I can now say that I have always been a bit on the fence about Sam but as of lately I’m know more keen to say he’s a great presence for Britney. At least he’s the one she can really speak to freely. I love them together, I hope he’s really pro #FreeBritney 

Britney deserves all the happiness and, obviously, her total freedom ❤️