Britney has been *Allegedly* Sterilized!??

Fist I heard about it was in deep dive documentary and I felt so sad it made my stomach hurt.. but they mentioned that it was rumours.. can’t imagine to be that cruel but we love in a cruel world..

the thing is - I don’t want to believe in that.. it’s too much

but britney always was obsessed with family and kids (from her teen years) and it was strange when Britney said in carpool karaoke That she didn’t believed in marriage anymore..

anyway I don’t want to believe in that and hope she will be able to experience being a mom fully as she always wanted to

• Like 1

The MUA that implied this (superdupermaxi on IG) is actually close friends with Sam Asghari so I wouldn't discard this as conspiracy so loosely. Anything is possible when Brit is surrounded by this kind of people... Allegedly. :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: I'm far from a doctor or anything but it could be likely that all the meds she's been fed for a decade could have had a toll on her fertility anyway.

I feel like talking about this crosses the line because it's too personal and not really our business though.

4 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

The MUA that implied this (superdupermaxi on IG) is actually close friends with Sam Asghari so I wouldn't discard this as conspiracy so loosely. Anything is possible when Brit is surrounded by this kind of people... Allegedly. :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: I'm far from a doctor or anything but it could be likely that all the meds she's been fed for a decade could have had a toll on her fertility anyway.

I feel like talking about this crosses the line because it's too personal and not really our business though.

This is more believable than them directly sterilizing her. Some meds do cause infertility and it wouldn't shock me if her father was part of this. It sounds terrible to even say it, but he seems like the kind of person who uses pain and abuse to make his victims submit.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods

I think a lot of people seeking for attention and validation are bandwagoning on this whole thing and are legitimately coming up with stories that are too far from the truth and presenting them as facts.

Ya'll need to calm down, jeez Shocked Oh My God GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

• Haha 2
On 6/21/2021 at 9:30 PM, BUWYGF said:

I think a lot of people seeking for attention and validation are bandwagoning on this whole thing and are legitimately coming up with stories that are too far from the truth and presenting them as facts.

Ya'll need to calm down, jeez Shocked Oh My God GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Sometimes truth is harsher than fiction.

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
On 6/21/2021 at 3:30 PM, BUWYGF said:

this aged horribly not gonna lie. I was hoping it wasn't true but omg....

37 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

this aged horribly not gonna lie. I was hoping it wasn't true but omg....

Honestly, this would've outside been what I would've believed to be happening to Britney, it seems so horrific to be true.

But now we know better, even in hindsight we wouldn't have reasonably known that she was even alluding to it like in Carpool Karaoke.

• Super Mods
7 minutes ago, aspireone said:

Honestly, this would've outside been what I would've believed to be happening to Britney, it seems so horrific to be true.

But now we know better, even in hindsight we wouldn't have reasonably known that she was even alluding to it like in Carpool Karaoke.

I know, it just seemed so....scifi dystopian to even think someone could legitimately force her to get an IUD! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: the monstrosity!!!!!!

12 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

Lol want help cleaning the egg off ur face?

It’s ok, I’m gonna keep saying- I don’t deserve validation for making these threads and being correct.

but I do deserve respect, and so does every other FREE BRITNEY activist who was made to feel delusional when I lot of us did our research the best to are ability to in order to share and bring awareness not to spread rumors or become the next Billy B

That all:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

so proud of Britney for holding on to HOPE, after all she’s been through!

2 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

It’s ok, I’m gonna keep saying- I don’t deserve validation for making these threads and being correct.

but I do deserve respect, and so does every other FREE BRITNEY activist who was made to feel delusional when I lot of us did our research the best to are ability to in order to share and bring awareness not to spread rumors or become the next Billy B

That all:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

so proud of Britney for holding on to HOPE, after all she’s been through!

Yeah, I get you. It is pretty vindicating though to have a bunch of ppl in my life be like "omg you were right" though instead of just sending me her insta stories being like "she's insane" 

In any case, I'm glad the public knows now