Britney has been *Allegedly* Sterilized!??

Though to be honest, this never really seemed that crazy to me. Hollywood has controlled women's bodies since it started. Crazier things have happened to women. Crazier things /do/ happen. Women are still forcibly sterilized (i realize Brit was not sterilized) in jails; its not crazy to think some are contractually obligated to not get pregnant

28 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

Lol want help cleaning the egg off ur face?

:orangu_orangutan_ape: In my defense this looked like a reach, and I usually don't like to believe in those delusional theories. I'm sorry tho, I never expected to be so abused. I hated those threads like this so much ngl because part of me wanted to believe Britney was at least in peace.:wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Btw she is not sterilized she just have a IUD but that's still ****e.d up

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Oxic said:

:orangu_orangutan_ape: In my defense this looked like a reach, and I usually don't like to believe in those delusional theories. I'm sorry tho, I never expected to be so abused. I hated those threads like this so much ngl because part of me wanted to believe Britney was at least in peace.:wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Nah i get u. Having this confirmed is just so awful bc i agree, even tho i believed alot of it part of my didnt want to and kept being like "well it could be fake... We dont know ..." Etc.

And ya, i agree, i didnt think she was sterilized tho i fully believed they were controlljng her reproductive rights.

• Exhale+
2 hours ago, Oxic said:

Considering her father is prohibiting her from getting it removed, it is indeed forced sterilization. Yes, she can (hability) get it removed , but she actually can't (legally) get it removed. She is being forced to not get pregnant.

Sterilized: (of a person or animal) deprived of the ability to produce offspring