Britney has been *Allegedly* Sterilized!??

Oh God this makes me feel sick... I have children and we are thinking about maybe getting a third. Barly the thought of being forced not to is unbelievable painful. I have bad memory but haven't this been known and talked about earlier? Allegedly.. It makes me sooo angry, it breaks my heart! I just want to save her. I can not stop thinking about it. This can not be it!!! Somethings gotta give!

:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad::badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MadLoveney said:

Wait what? :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Does anybody have the source? Where did the MUA say that?

He hinted to it in a YouTube video that they are stopping her from having children. He didn't say exactly how though.... I'll find it but I can't remember how far in it is...

• Like 1

I’m so tired of the CLAIMS.  We need FACTS for credibility.  I believe if this were true, she would’ve boycotted her career a LONG time ago and her team probably would’ve never allowed her to discuss her desires to have more kids (or cut interview segments the way they did the conservatorship talk).  Also, if this was true, Britney probably never would’ve even talked about wanting to have more kids in interviews, because it probably would’ve caused her to get extremely emotional.

Maybe there’s a stipulation that she prevent possible pregnancies while actively performing/touring?  Idk but I find this very difficult to believe and highly illegal.  It better not be true.

• Haha 1
  • Like 8
1 hour ago, Britneylandia said:

Wait, would that be legal under the conservatorship??? I don’t think that can be true, forge to take medication or something? Probably. But legally sterilized?? 

Has anything in this conservatorship really been legal?  I wouldn't be surprised if this was true (though I truly hope it's not).  Key witnesses die conveniently when they're supposed to testify, a lawyer being shot at, preventing Britney to speak during interviews or her shows except for carefully timed segments where they can pay attention and censor when necessary, all interviews are pre-recorded so they can cut do delete all together.  All the NDAs/gag orders on every single person she's worked with.  They use loopholes and silencing to get away with a lot of sht.

• Like 3