Red (Taylor's Version) Out Now! All Too Well: The Short Film - Out Now!

30 songs?! Damm girl it’s gonna be a 2 hour long album but I’m here for it. No one is working as hard as Taylor rn seriously. Surprised it’s such a long wait into Nov. 1989 would be perfect for the summer but oh well. 
excited none the less! Great cover and really interested if what she left out from All too well!! 

2 hours ago, britney_rox89 said:

I really hope she recorded Better Man for her version of Red. It’s one of my favorite songs. This album is in my TOP 3 faves!! Perfect birthday gift and best bet I’m getting the vinyl for this one…when it gets announced eventually. 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Omg Better Man!! Yes I adore that song. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, SS91 said:

30 songs?! Damm girl it’s gonna be a 2 hour long album but I’m here for it. No one is working as hard as Taylor rn seriously. Surprised it’s such a long wait into Nov. 1989 would be perfect for the summer but oh well. 
excited none the less! Great cover and really interested if what she left out from All too well!! 

Since reputation isn't allowed til November 10,2022 to be re recorded.

My opinion is 1989 will be the last before reputation. 

• Like 2

I’m so glad we’re not getting 1989 next. I’d much prefer to hear her old records first. I’m shocked she’s not releasing it in July so she try get a record for first female act with 4 number ones in a 12 month period. I was really expecting her next re-record in mid July. I’m looking forward to hearing Red though. But when are we getting a first single from it? Do we have to wait until September!?

:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

3 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

I've been wondering the same... she announced Fearless just two months before releasing it sooo who knows

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I’m convinced there will be another one prior to Red. I think she did this to keep fans guessing. 1989 will definitely be here before nov. Otherwise, why give a snippet of wildest dreams. 

5 minutes ago, ToxicMadLove said:

I’m convinced there will be another one prior to Red. I think she did this to keep fans guessing. 1989 will definitely be here before nov. Otherwise, why give a snippet of wildest dreams. 

low-key low-key I have thought about it too :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

33 minutes ago, ToxicMadLove said:

I thought that too. I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a surprise drop before Red (Taylor’s Version). I really want Speak Now and her debut. I mean, how much change and growth do we really expect to hear on 1989 and Reputation? I didn’t get into Taylor’s music until Speak Now, when I finally went back to listen to her first two albums, I was more impressed by her first. I can’t wait to hear her matured vocals on Our Song, Should’ve Said No, Picture To Burn, I’m Only Me When I’m With You and Teardrops On My Guitar. :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

1 hour ago, ToxicMadLove said:

I thought that was just so the movie could use it for the soundtrack, maybe she recorded the one track early exclusively for that. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block