Unrelated party files to terminate Conservatorship - hearing set for November 4th

UPDATE: This was allegedly filed by a s** offender - I wouldn't get excited about this.

GUYS WE WON! :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, THAT WE HAVE REACHED SO FAR :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

The new hearing is for the sake of termination of Britney's Cship on November 4th :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

THOUGHTS GUYS? HAPPY? JOYOUS? SUPER HAPPY? LEMME KNOW :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:filed.jpg.a9e72272bdd5e968ea84b073a83a8506.jpg

• Like 2
Just now, MadonnaBritneyLove said:

My good I can't believe it!!!!! I'm about to faint!!! I feel such luck!!!!!!! We did it for here!!!! SHE DESERVES FREEDOM AND EUFORI!!!!!

PERIODDDDDDDD. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: I can't believe this has already happened! I can't believe we have been able to do so much :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:  Congrats yall :)

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

They better free her, AND give all her abusers prison time and force them to pay for all the damages they have caused :gunriah_mariah_carey:

Edit; "It is far past time for Ms. Spears to begin her life. Time is running out. For us all. There is no danger to Ms. Spears or the public. It is in the interest of Justice." This makes me too emotional  :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Oh my God. Wait. Hold on now.

Who is Stan Wantoch? Is he connected to the person that previously filed but didn't have $90?

I want to get excited but I need to make sure this is legit before I throw my damn wig in the air.

• Haha 5
  • Like 1

Just now, phareezy said:

Oh my God. Wait. Hold on now.

Who is Stan Wantoch? Is he connected to the person that previously filed but didn't have $90?

I want to get excited but I need to make sure this is legit before I throw my damn wig in the air.

I swear this is the same name. I was getting excited till I noticed the name. we don’t know who he is and how he pertains to Britney. 

• Like 1

I don't know about this one... it seems suspicious and Twitter is saying he's a registered s** offender :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:  He also asked the court to waive the $90 fee (lmao embarrassing. We would've Kickstarted that $90 for you booboo) and they granted it.

• Like 1