Unrelated party files to terminate Conservatorship - hearing set for November 4th

2 minutes ago, phareezy said:

I don't know about this one... it seems suspicious and Twitter is saying he's a registered s** offender :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:  He also asked the court to waive the $90 fee (lmao embarrassing. We would've Kickstarted that $90 for you booboo) and they granted it.

he IS now registered as an Interested Party on the LA website though

If he didn't qualify, why even bother to sign him up and create a hearing for the petition?

This doesn't mean that it's gonna do something. The hearing can still take place and the judge just be like "this doesn't proceed" and dismiss him in 3 minutes like it's happened in many other hearings

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, phareezy said:

I don't know about this one... it seems suspicious and Twitter is saying he's a registered s** offender :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:  He also asked the court to waive the $90 fee (lmao embarrassing. We would've Kickstarted that $90 for you booboo) and they granted it.

:ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:  @Midnight unfeature it. NOW. :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

• Haha 5
4 minutes ago, phareezy said:

imagine that it is all a move by the team con to "please us" because there are articles that define him as s** offender

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

he IS now registered as an Interested Party on the LA website though

If he didn't qualify, why even bother to sign him up and create a hearing for the petition?

This doesn't mean that it's gonna do something. The hearing can still take place and the judge just be like "this doesn't proceed" and dismiss him in 3 minutes like it's happened in many other hearings

This is all so bizarre. The way the documents read though, it sounds like almost anyone can file a petition to terminate, right? Couldn't any of us be an "interested party"? Like you said though, it would likely just end up getting dismissed.

• Like 4
Just now, phareezy said:

This is all so bizarre. The way the documents read though, it sounds like almost anyone can file a petition to terminate, right? Couldn't any of us be an "interested party"? Like you said though, it would likely just end up getting dismissed.

I wonder if the Gram Girls or anyone else involved in those groups have actually tried to do something.

Tbh, the law regarding conservatorships is so wrong and loose in so many aspects, that I doubt it specifies who can or cannot file such petitions. Common sense would say you have to have a direct relationship with Britney, yet common sense also says that a person like Britney shouldn't be under a conservatorship in the first place, and here we are 13 years later.

Many websites say relatives, friends, and any other interested party can file for termination, so if this has gone this far, it must be true.

What if everyone that lives in LA files for the termination to see what sticks? lol Again, the law is so loose that I don't know what would be the outcome. I don't know if the judge can prevent people from requesting it, or if the conservators/lawyers can do anything besides contesting each attempt.

I ignore what can Jamie's team do to stop this from happening at this point, other than just appearing at the hearing and exposing their reasons why the conservatorship must continue.

As I said, the person is already listed as an interested party on her case.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I wonder if the Gram Girls or anyone else involved in those groups have actually tried to do something.

Tbh, the law regarding conservatorships is so wrong and loose in so many aspects, that I doubt it specifies who can or cannot file such petitions. Common sense would say you have to have a direct relationship with Britney, yet common sense also says that a person like Britney shouldn't be under a conservatorship in the first place, and here we are 13 years later.

Many websites say relatives, friends, and any other interested party can file for termination, so if this has gone this far, it must be true.

What if everyone that lives in LA files for the termination to see what sticks? lol Again, the law is so loose that I don't know what would be the outcome. I don't know if the judge can prevent people from requesting it, or if the conservators/lawyers can do anything besides contesting each attempt.

I ignore what can Jamie's team do to stop this from happening at this point, other than just appearing at the hearing and exposing their reasons why the conservatorship must continue.

As I said, the person is already listed as an interested party on her case.

This really feels like a distraction or just a dumb fan not realizing he may be doing more harm than good. You can't file a petition to free the biggest pop star in the world as a s** offender and really think no one would look into your background and pull that up. Also, he's listed as being a "friend. debtor. heir."??? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: that just sounds insane. I can't believe this will have any legs. An heir that can't cough up $90 for his friend? Come on.

I would be interested in seeing someone that doesn't sound insane on paper try to file a petition. The Gram Girls or even Lawyer Lisa would be fantastic. I'll give Stan points for the attempt, but will be deducting for the execution. :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Haha 1
  • Like 8