Unrelated party files to terminate Conservatorship - hearing set for November 4th

Ew he is officially a s** offender. Go away creep! He is only worsening things because Jamie and Team Con will mention how so many men (Sam Lutfi, Jason Alexander, this creepy psychopath, etc) are ready to prey on her when she’s free. If I have to choose between her staying in a conservatorship and s** offenders + **** addicts swarming her like sharks I honestly prefer the conservatorship! I hope Britney keeps very tight security on her, I almost cry imagining Sam Lutfi manipulating his way back into her life (he’s desperate and DYING for it)... he literally has had a restraining order against him for 13 years and still keeps up with every single Britney court update. Literally go away psychopaths!!!

• Like 1

This is fishy. is that just a random man with no connections to Britney? And her lawyer said he knows nothing about termination. If any of us could file that termination with 90 bucks why didn't we just do it already?

Not trying to be too optimistic as it can be just team con game to distract us be4 23rd june. I am waiting for that hearing and Britney speaking up.

18 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Ew he is officially a s** offender. Go away creep! He is only worsening things because Jamie and Team Con will mention how so many men (Sam Lutfi, Jason Alexander, this creepy psychopath, etc) are ready to prey on her when she’s free. If I have to choose between her staying in a conservatorship and s** offenders + **** addicts swarming her like sharks I honestly prefer the conservatorship! I hope Britney keeps very tight security on her, I almost cry imagining Sam Lutfi manipulating his way back into her life (he’s desperate and DYING for it)... he literally has had a restraining order against him for 13 years and still keeps up with every single Britney court update. Literally go away psychopaths!!!

She is grown enough and she learned her mistakes BIG TIME. I doubt any1 from her dark times can win her back esp sam lutfi

• Like 8
7 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Someone on Twitter said that they did it on purpose, the ''s** offender'' filled for termination to prove everyone that Britney needs to be protected and it kinda makes sense 

Team con on their best. Sabotaging Britneys freedom as always

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, icybaby said:

She is grown enough and she learned her mistakes BIG TIME. I doubt any1 from her dark times can win her back esp sam lutfi

I hope you’re right bestie :(

I mean don’t get me wrong, I don’t wanna sound like those pro-conservatorship people. It’s #FreeBritney till the wheels fall off! It’s just that I fear her ever letting those people into her life and the fact she’s been so medicated by her handlers these past 10 years that she honestly seemed way better in 2009 than 2021 so I think she’s more fragile in a way now and even back in 2009 it was rumored she was always trying to contact Sam Lutfi and he even confirmed this (which Team Con would have definitely hit him with a lawsuit if it wasn’t true). I do hope she gets free, gets some therapy if she needs it and get restraining orders against all these psychopaths and have super tight security. I just KNOW Sam Lutfi has been plotting all these years hundreds of plans to get back into her life.

Unfortunately I think a lot of men see her as fragile and are waiting for the right moment to try come into her life, there’s lots of them and they’re just waiting. Queen B needs to serve them all a restraining order.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this was a ploy by team con to make us look deranged to the court. It is not our place as stans to file petitions to the court because it will only be dismissed and make it appear as though we’re rabid and want to get to her. Sam Asghari or lynne spears need to be the ones to file the petition if it has a shot at being successful. This just makes us seem ridiculous and I don’t know who Stan is, but so far all signs point to him being very suspect.  

• Like 1

Even if, worst case scenario, he's a s** offender...team con shouldn't be allowed to use this to their advantage. Unfortunately, pretty much every other female celebrity has an army of creeps watching their every move.

Is it a good enough excuse to take away someone's freedom? No. 

Does she need to be protected? Yes, like every other celebrity on the planet.

Can she have a good security team around her without a conservatorship? Yes.

3 minutes ago, it's_britney_***** said:

I guess he would have the know how of the California courts to file for this? The age doesn’t match up with the s** offender either which is good news. It can’t be a coincidence

He sounds like a person who would file something like this

28 minutes ago, it's_britney_***** said:

I guess he would have the know how of the California courts to file for this? The age doesn’t match up with the s** offender either which is good news. It can’t be a coincidence

Do we know how old the Stan guy that filed for termination is? I can't find it in the petition. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: I've seen some Britney fans on Twitter already confirming they're the same person because the addresses match (16619 S. Caress Ave. Compton, CA, 90220)