Unrelated party files to terminate Conservatorship - hearing set for November 4th

8 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

UPDATE: This was allegedly filed by a s** offender - I wouldn't get excited about this.

GUYS WE WON! :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, THAT WE HAVE REACHED SO FAR :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

The new hearing is for the sake of termination of Britney's Cship on November 4th :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

THOUGHTS GUYS? HAPPY? JOYOUS? SUPER HAPPY? LEMME KNOW :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Just to be clear his name isn’t Stanley, because you can put your nickname on legal documents 

• Like 1

What a circus, no pun intended. How the hell does an unrelated party get to file to end the conservatorship and gets a date for it? The document is kinda disturbing. Time is running out for all of us? 

I don’t like this at all. Poor Britney. They are gonna say the conservatorship is in place to protect her from these types of wackos.