Spice girls launches 25th anniversary campaign with I Am a Spice girl

Well, today is the day that starts Spice Girls 25, the social media campaign to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the iconic British girl group which with just 3 studio albums and 11 singles would amass 90 Million records sold and make The British fab Five, the best selling girl group of all time. 

So with that in mind, the girls wants to know the stories, the photos of what made their fans a Spice girl, as this video shows, they impacted a generation of teens and gay men, who didn't know they were at the time..

Plus the message of a friendship bond between men and women, at that time was extremely important since many people thought they really couldn't be friends especially the hetero kind

IAASG.JPG.03cc2691209d1a1bcac668b174720ffd.JPG

And for Geri, herself The message of girl power, was a way to get feminism modern as she felt Feminism and Feminist was bra burning words, and out of place in the 90s..which is how that word is seen again given how it's used in form to emasculate men and bash them today. 

Edited by Midnight
2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Many critics and the backstreet boys credits the girls as pioneers of the teen pop movement in the late 90s. 

OF COURSE! They created the pop environment necessary for Britney to appear, just like Britney opened the way for a new generation of female performers.

On 6/14/2021 at 9:48 AM, jordeezy said:

They need a Vegas residency!!!

This would legit be such a successful residency. However, to start their residency, I think they should play a few stadium shows to promote the residency in North America. 

Once the residency is over, they need to do another stadium tour... just cause....... yeah cause I want them to come back !! GOD I LOVE THEM!

PLEASE VICTORIA!!! POWER OF FOUR, NEEDS ONE GIRL MORE

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block