Sam shares photo of flowers Britney picked

5 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

It’s actually hilarious that he posted his calves considering how all the gay boys on the site been giving him hell for his “chicken legs” for YEARS now:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

:orangu_orangutan_ape: chicken legs?

then mine must be spaghetti or something lol

• Haha 5

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

10 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

It’s actually hilarious that he posted his calves considering how all the gay boys on the site been giving him hell for his “chicken legs” for YEARS now:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Sam doesn't like to squat with a barbell.

fitness squatting GIF by Gymshark

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, s&m said:

So you are going blind I see :roxxy:

d7fed3b0d7c2.png

If you mean this girl, then it could be really anyone... Since this is not Britney's gym that she has at her home. And Sam published his stories out of chronological order, so...

• Haha 1
47 minutes ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7tm4xq5x63bfw3z0k4kc9

Calves, CALVES! Those are some juicy thighs... But go lower and you'll probably find two sticks, just like Sam's. I guess it's just genetics? Or maybe he just should go cycling more, I don't know. I'm literally a bag of bones so I shouldn't be talking about this :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Calves, CALVES! Those are some juicy thighs... But go lower and you'll probably find two sticks, just like Sam's. I guess it's just genetics? Or maybe he just should go cycling more, I don't know. I'm literally a bag of bones so I shouldn't be talking about this :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

steps are the secret next to genetics and cycling. but with the gif. couldnt find a calve gif that quick hahaFitness Gym GIF

• Haha 1