Sam shares photo of flowers Britney picked

16 minutes ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

steps are the secret next to genetics and cycling. but with the gif. couldnt find a calve gif that quick hahaFitness Gym GIF

Besides a tight waist and a BUBBLE BUTT, the calves are one of my favorite parts in a guy. Here in my city there are some young guys who you can tell that barely do exercise but have massive calves! They tend to be beefy overall, though, that's why I said I think it's mostly genetics.

1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

d7fed3b0d7c2.png

If you mean this girl, then it could be really anyone... Since this is not Britney's gym that she has at her home. And Sam published his stories out of chronological order, so...

So Britney can not go to other gym like we have seen her doing these years?

1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

Besides a tight waist and a BUBBLE BUTT, the calves are one of my favorite parts in a guy. Here in my city there are some young guys who you can tell that barely do exercise but have massive calves! They tend to be beefy overall, though, that's why I said I think it's mostly genetics.

oh i am more of a pecs and arms man. but obvl. who doesnt love big behinds ;). yeah genetics are defn a huge part. but if i would do arms as often as i train chest, legs or booty - my arms would defn be bigger . just like my *** or tights - so training is a big factor too

12 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

She can, but my point was that it can't be said in the affirmative way that it was Britney in his stories from the gym. + it seems that it was filmed at a different time.

Also that girl is wearing super tight shorts, Britney usually wears looser shorts

• Like 1