Britney’s Forced Rehab Stay in 2014: How the Free Britney Movement could have started 5 years earlier

1 hour ago, ivosoares said:

As a past user of trazodone, hell to the no, that medication made me fall literally, it really numbs you down and doesn’t let you think, and I took it for insomnia, hated the feeling that gave me. Cbd is better 🍀

A lot of the psych meds cause sleepiness. 

It's more than 8, sometimes it's 10 or 12, and I'm always calm, they basically moods.

Which is what mood stabilizers are for.

You're really numb..

On 6/16/2021 at 4:33 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

A lot of the psych meds cause sleepiness. 

It's more than 8, sometimes it's 10 or 12, and I'm always calm, they basically moods.

Which is what mood stabilizers are for.

You're really numb..

I also took mood stabilizers, but let me tell you, if you’re falling of the chair and not being yourself (like Britney was and is probably) it’s not just anti depressives or mood stabilizers, it takes stronger stuff, trazodone is the only anti depressive that does that, she’s probably given anti psychotics and benzodiazepines (they work for anxiety very well but it makes you high like crazy)

On 6/15/2021 at 6:26 PM, Rik said:

I will 100% tell you if I find anything!! Also sorry if I came off b**chy before omg. I’m re reading my comment 

anyway I THINK YOU SHOULD KNOW you are an icon. I used to lurk here a fair bit when glory came out before officially joining in 2018 and would see u comment. It is what you are, an icon. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: 

Thank you for the kind words! :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

I wonder what I was writing about during the Glory era to earn that? Either way, thank you. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

On 6/14/2021 at 10:51 AM, Cinderella85 said:

We all should have intervened in 2003 when she married Jason Alexander

Sweetie I was 6 years old what was I gonna do. But interesting point that they probably used that as a way to prove she was incapable when in reality she probably was just young and drunk in Vegas 

• Like 1

Her stupid father ruined her health bc of his greediness. The fact they medicated her during fft so she wasn't even showing any emotion. I mean that proof does that judge needs to see that is right in front of her eyes. Complete and utter abuse. That is nonsense they still keep up as cship is good for Britney.

FreeBritney! Can't imagine hell u been in and still coping. So strong.

• 3 months later...