Britney’s Forced Rehab Stay in 2014: How the Free Britney Movement could have started 5 years earlier

Everyone needs to get over this "dementia" thing.

It was a single box checked on a single form in order to obtain the temporary conservatorship. (And yes, ****-induced dementia is a thing, but that too is temporary.)

Have Team CON used the "dementia" excuse a single time since 2009?

If they have, I've never seen it.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Everyone needs to get over this "dementia" thing.

It was a single box checked on a single form in order to obtain the temporary conservatorship. (And yes, ****-induced dementia is a thing, but that too is temporary.)

Have Team CON used the "dementia" excuse a single time since 2009?

If they have, I've never seen it.

Lol, you do realize that James Sparr claimed she had dementia too and now has changed his mind. The fact they used dementia as a way to justify anything in any capacity is sick. Permanent or temporary 

And yes they have suggested this through TMZ and other outlets they pay that she has it 

• Like 6
On 6/11/2021 at 7:46 PM, Rik said:

Lol, you do realize that James Sparr claimed she had dementia too and now has changed his mind. The fact they used dementia as a way to justify anything in any capacity is sick. Permanent or temporary 

And yes they have suggested this through TMZ and other outlets they pay that she has it 

What year did Sparr claim this?

3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

What year did Sparr claim this?

I believe it would have been 2008 (this is allegedly in the protected sealed documents) and again in 2019 

Spoiler

Btw you are an exhale icon I am so shook to be speaking to steel magnolia 

On 6/11/2021 at 12:22 PM, Blackout2006 said:

It would have started LONG ago back in 2011, had the fans noticed that something REALLY changed in Britney after 2010. :( 

We did, people were getting banned on here back in 2011 for making topics discussing how obviously overmedicated & checked out she was during the entire era. She would’ve been free already if the majority of the fanbase started boycotting then:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Like 1
On 6/11/2021 at 12:43 PM, floopy22 said:

Vyvanse is literally amphetamine, in a controlled-release form (lisdexamfetamine).

That could explain her anxiety and tics. Nail-biting, constantly chewing gum are common behaviors while on stimulants. Random outbursts and unfiltered behavior is also common when the **** peaks.

However, Vyvanse is very difficult to abuse. You cannot simply crush the pills (they're actually capsules) and snort the contents. Vyvanse converts to dextroamphetamine in the bloodstream at a fixed rate. Taking higher doses will mostly just extend the duration, leading to a long and unpleasant comedown.

While taking two capsules instead of one is certainly not great, but it's not at the level of **** addicts abusing speed.

You are right! I have ADHD and I need to take Vyvanse everyday in order to focus on simple daily tasks. Without it, I’d would feel apathetic and lazy. I wouldn’t concentrate on normal things, that’s just how my brains works. With Vyvanse, I feel normal, not agitated nor anxious and I can concentrate while doing normal stuff. But yes, there’s no way to overdose with Vyvanse, you can only extend it’s duration and there’s no unpleasant comedown like you get with Adderall. 

Also you cannot get addicted to it, if you stop, you wouldn’t feel any abstinence effects, because it’s not an addictive ****. I would become abstinent for a month and don’t feel anything at all. The only downside is the lack of focus on daily tasks I would be having. 

I also have depression and anxiety and I use Sertraline and Bupropion, mixed with Vyvanse. These are all controlled medications prescribed by my psychiatrist. Believe it or not, Vyvanse also helps with my daily mood, as I have tendency to be feeling down some days. I use these meds for more than 6 years and I am grateful to it. Before, I would just want to stay home, isolated from everyone and everything. I won’t say I don’t have days I’m feeling down, but these days are not usual. 

As my psychiatrist says: these medications are very safe, otherwise it wouldn’t be commercialized. 

Some friends of mine use Vyvanse as a recreational **** and they don’t have ADHD. They always end up feeling unwell on the next day. This is because their brains don’t need it.  

The question is, does Britney needs it? Only her psychiatrist can say.. 

On 6/11/2021 at 1:26 PM, floopy22 said:

Right. Mєthamphetamine is not really any worse than plain amphetamine in terms of how it affects the brain. The main difference is mєth is commonly in it's hydrochloride salt form, which forms crystals and is vaporized at low temperatures. Amphetamine does not vaporize, but rather decompose before it reaches that point. It simply cannot be smoked like mєth. This is the primary reason why it's so much worse. Desoxyn is an ADHD-medication that is pure dextromєthamfetamine.

Mood stabilizers? If you mean anti-psychotics, those are worse in my opinion. If someone has ADHD, they should get stimulants. If she doesn't have it, then I agree it's bad.

There are better alternatives, like Wellbutrin (bupropion) for those who cannot handle pure stimulants.

Nootropics aren't proven to be effective for treatment of ADHD.

I suffer from anxiety, but I still choose to be on a stimulant medication for my ADHD. It's all in the dose and weighing the negative effects with the positive.

THANK YOU FOR THIS!!! 

I use Vyvanse 30mg everyday because of my ADHD, Wellbutrin and Sertraline  for my depression and anxiety and I am 100% well! 

• Love 1
On 6/11/2021 at 2:06 PM, floopy22 said:

Yeah, what if they slipped her Adderalls (Vyvanse didn't exist back then) during her prime years? The excessive gum chewing and at times weird behavior (like randomly sticking your leg up in the air in the middle of an interview). I mean, I want to believe it's just because of her goofy personality. But it really makes you think, doesn't it?

I totally agree with you! To be able to do everything she did back then, with all her schedule, she must have been into some Adderall for sure, which is fine! Maybe she has ADHD and we don’t know. Maybe she’s being deprived from Vyvanse so she can look apathetic and lethargic to the GP.

100% sure she was on Vyvanse in 2016, you could see in her eyes she was a different person, you could see sparkles in her eyes, passion! Her moves were also more sharper and energetic.

• Like 1

We all should have intervened in 2003 when she married Jason Alexander. At that time it was sold to the public as a stupid youth prank.As rebellion.Britney was told at the time, "Congratulations.You just gave away half of your assets."They got her and Jason to immediately consent to the divorce. Jason got a flight kick home and as far as I know he never had contact with Brit again.He was  mad about this treatment (which you can absolutely understand, but he left it out on the wrong person).He told Brit invited him to Vegas. They took *****, drank a lot and had wild s**.Er described her as an animal in bed.She suddenly put on her jeans without panties and said We're getting married now. And he said Ok.)

That's what's confirmed.What we know.

BUT:Even then, the reasons / the behavior of her team seemed strange to me. Clear, because of the financial aspect it makes sense.

And there are people who spontaneously get married in Vegas. But Britney wanted to be a young mother,she was overworked at that time needed a break. And why did she come up with the fact that she spontaneously invited her youth friend?Just to live out her youth?:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

I don't think so.Because months later she marries Kevin,got two babies.This time with marriage contract. So her team/family agreed? With Jason they could have set up a marriage contract afterwards instead of going through the divorce.Why did they agree with Kevin? Jamie is said to have got along very well with him. Brit herself is said to have suspected her mother when she divorced, that she has s** with him.

For me, both marriages were an attempt by Britney to take a break and put an end to the music business.An escape.

And even if  her team was right about the marriage contract, they went too far with the immediate filing of the divorce.:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

That was Britney's decision and her life!!! If she never wants to work again and 10+ babies that's perfectly fine!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

I totally agree with you! To be able to do everything she did back then, with all her schedule, she must have been into some Adderall for sure, which is fine! Maybe she has ADHD and we don’t know. Maybe she’s being deprived from Vyvanse so she can look apathetic and lethargic to the GP.

100% sure she was on Vyvanse in 2016, you could see in her eyes she was a different person, you could see sparkles in her eyes, passion! Her moves were also more sharper and energetic.

Up until the 1st pregnancy she did tons of molly & coke, Jason Alexander spilled the tea about when she overdosed on molly at a hotel. She got introduced to it by a DJ in Sweden back in the BOMT recording session days. Her pupils were always massive, since she has adhd it probably chilled her out & made her focus vs someone who doesn’t who would be fidgeting & tweaking.

• Like 1
On 6/13/2021 at 7:46 PM, Rik said:

I believe it would have been 2008 (this is allegedly in the protected sealed documents) and again in 2019 

Hide contents

Btw you are an exhale icon I am so shook to be speaking to steel magnolia 

LMAO!

Never in a million years did I ever think anyone would refer to me as an "Exhale icon." :eyes_britney_laugh: 

Thank you? :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

You're definitely right about 2008. I've seen that document.

I'm super curious to see the 2019 document, though.

Can you please let me know if you ever come across it? 

On 6/14/2021 at 2:28 PM, Heitorzinho said:

Hey, sorry the delay... busy weekend.
Just finished and I liked it very much! The music for me was very on point, and the comments from members of Exhale was really cool too, great job s2

Aww!! Thank you so much :) I’m so glad you enjoyed it. You are very kind. 

I have an Aaliyah documentary coming out this august and am potentially working with an author who is writing a memoir with Lil Kim, who is releasing a book on Aaliyah this summer. Stay tuned!! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

16 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

LMAO!

Never in a million years did I ever think anyone would refer to me as an "Exhale icon." :eyes_britney_laugh: 

Thank you? :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

You're definitely right about 2008. I've seen that document.

I'm super curious to see the 2019 document, though.

Can you please let me know if you ever come across it? 

I will 100% tell you if I find anything!! Also sorry if I came off b**chy before omg. I’m re reading my comment 

anyway I THINK YOU SHOULD KNOW you are an icon. I used to lurk here a fair bit when glory came out before officially joining in 2018 and would see u comment. It is what you are, an icon. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: