Britney’s Forced Rehab Stay in 2014: How the Free Britney Movement could have started 5 years earlier

This is all alleged but why would her team not be helping her out with this? Why were they overmedicating her on Vyance (allegedly) to the point where she didn’t feel confident with these pills. I am not blaming Britney for any of this.

please go to the next Instagram slide for the E! Report. I don’t normally believe this stuff or at least, didn’t before. After seeing how much propaganda her team feeds the media in the last few years, I do question where this 2015 report came from, approximately 4 years before the Free Britney movement took off.

The report claims that in 2014 Britney felt pressured to perform by her dad so ended up feeling reliant on the prescription he approved of in the first place (allegedly): she was then forced into a rehab facility against her will

Stimulants are addictive, particularly when misused or when you don’t actually NEED them. Jamie Spears, James Sparr, and everyone around her have failed her. Why was she able to be prescribed more than she could handle and why did they just send her to a facility when she alleged her father was overworking her?

this seems all too familiar and makes me think that there have been many times when Britney has been abused.  They did a good job concealing everything and now I worry how many times these forced facility stays have happened since 2008: 

Thoughts exhale? 

• Like 4

So.... why would her stupid *** doctor give her an ADHD med if she ALLEGEDLY had dementia? I'd never do that

For context:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisdexamfetamine

Lisdexamfetamine, sold under the brand name Vyvanse among others, is a medication that is a derivative of amphetamine. It is mainly used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in people over the age of five as well as moderate-to-severe binge eating disorder in adults.

This **** is m***'s newer sister. Why would her dumb team give her that?? I'm questioning this mess as a MD. Obv I'm not Britney's MD but I'm trying to think of a scenario when I'd give this to a person with alleged dementia.

• Like 2

Vyvanse is literally amphetamine, in a controlled-release form (lisdexamfetamine).

That could explain her anxiety and tics. Nail-biting, constantly chewing gum are common behaviors while on stimulants. Random outbursts and unfiltered behavior is also common when the **** peaks.

However, Vyvanse is very difficult to abuse. You cannot simply crush the pills (they're actually capsules) and snort the contents. Vyvanse converts to dextroamphetamine in the bloodstream at a fixed rate. Taking higher doses will mostly just extend the duration, leading to a long and unpleasant comedown.

While taking two capsules instead of one is certainly not great, but it's not at the level of **** addicts abusing speed.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, floopy22 said:

Vyvanse is literally amphetamine, in a controlled-release form (lisdexamfetamine).

That could explain her anxiety and tics. Nail-biting, constantly chewing gum are common behaviors while on stimulants. Random outbursts and unfiltered behavior is also common when the **** peaks.

However, Vyvanse is very difficult to abuse. You cannot simply crush the pills (they're actually capsules) and snort the contents. Vyvanse converts to dextroamphetamine in the bloodstream at a fixed rate. Taking higher doses will mostly just extend the duration, leading to a long and unpleasant comedown.

While taking two capsules instead of one is certainly not great, but it's not at the level of **** addicts abusing speed.

But you dont give those to a person with anxiety disorder or depression etc. There are some good mood stabilizer when titrated for some time will give you an energy boost, fix depression etc

I dont see why the **** would any doctor would give her vyvanse..... Give her a ******* piracetam then. It's a neurotropic that's still legal in some countries. Its a booster and you'd have to intake at least 20 grams to see the boost (1 pill is 800mg)

I just... I cant rationalize why this med. specificially. Why not neurotropics? Lots of them are banned because of FDA but still legal in some countries in USA and the whole Europe and the rest of the world...and it would make more ''sense'' to give her a neurotropic in case of the alleged dementia

1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Her story just get that more and more sad... I have such love for this woman, she’s so strong. #FreeBritney

I am disgusted with how they have kept this under wraps for SO long. They also have no YouTube videos of this or For the Record (which was online for years). They have probably taken down all of these reports for a reason. There’s also a video of Britney back in 2014 where she is doing an interview I believe and she turns to Robin I believe and asks her to tweet something out. It’s getting ridiculous 

19 minutes ago, Ramerita said:

So.... why would her stupid *** doctor give her an ADHD med if she ALLEGEDLY had dementia? I'd never do that

For context:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisdexamfetamine

Lisdexamfetamine, sold under the brand name Vyvanse among others, is a medication that is a derivative of amphetamine. It is mainly used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in people over the age of five as well as moderate-to-severe binge eating disorder in adults.

This **** is m***'s newer sister. Why would her dumb team give her that?? I'm questioning this mess as a MD. Obv I'm not Britney's MD but I'm trying to think of a scenario when I'd give this to a person with alleged dementia.

8 minutes ago, Ramerita said:

dont see why the **** would any doctor would give her vyvanse..... Give her a ******* piracetam then. It's a neurotropic that's still legal in some countries. Its a booster and you'd have to intake at least 20 grams to see the boost (1 pill is 800mg)

BECAUSE DR. JAMES SPARR LIED THAT SHE HAD DEMENTIA IN 2008 AND NOW CLAIMS HE DOESNT KNOW WHY SHES STILL UNDER THE C SHIP?? 

they trapped her on purpose 

you can hear Dr. Spare talk about it at 53:34 in this documentary I made 

2 minutes ago, Rik said:

BECAUSE DR. JAMES SPARR LIED THAT SHE HAD DEMENTIA IN 2008 AND NOW CLAIMS HE DOESNT KNOW WHY SHES STILL UNDER THE C SHIP?? 

they trapped her on purpose 
https://youtu.be/hzjUATZPQHs 

you can hear him talk about it at 5:34 in this documentary I made 

This poor woman does indeed need rehab but from bull**** unnecessary meds they have been giving her through the years. If I was her doctor (I grad.in the field of neurology) I'd order an good MRI and EEG and if they are normal, I'd cut all those bs meds and just give her anxiolitics during the the withdrawal from this bs and then I'd cut even those

This ******* (allegedly)  is acting like Britney is Gypsy Rose Blanchard 2.0 (ALLEGEDLY.)

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Ramerita said:

This poor woman does indeed need rehab but from bull**** unnecessary meds they have been giving her through the years. If I was her doctor (I grad.in the field of neurology) I'd order an good MRI and EEG and if they are normal, I'd cut all those bs meds and just give her anxiolitics during the the withdrawal from this bs and then I'd cut even those

This ******* (allegedly)  is acting like Britney is Gypsy Rose Blanchard 2.0 (ALLEGEDLY.)

I totally see the similarities between the control over Gypsy and Britney. I also meant to time stamp 53:33 btw lol

its so interesting to hear a graduate of neurology have a perspective on this clearly very misused and illegal diagnosis 

4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

It would have started LONG ago back in 2011, had the fans noticed that something REALLY changed in Britney after 2010. :( 

YUP. The first time mercy ministries received a payment was reported in 2011 too, allegedly 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Ramerita said:

It's a censored word obv. m eths

Right. Mєthamphetamine is not really any worse than plain amphetamine in terms of how it affects the brain. The main difference is mєth is commonly in it's hydrochloride salt form, which forms crystals and is vaporized at low temperatures. Amphetamine does not vaporize, but rather decompose before it reaches that point. It simply cannot be smoked like mєth. This is the primary reason why it's so much worse. Desoxyn is an ADHD-medication that is pure dextromєthamfetamine.

15 minutes ago, Ramerita said:

But you dont give those to a person with anxiety disorder or depression etc. There are some good mood stabilizer when titrated for some time will give you an energy boost, fix depression etc

I dont see why the **** would any doctor would give her vyvanse..... Give her a ******* piracetam then. It's a neurotropic that's still legal in some countries. Its a booster and you'd have to intake at least 20 grams to see the boost (1 pill is 800mg)

I just... I cant rationalize why this med. specificially. Why not neurotropics? Lots of them are banned because of FDA but still legal in some countries in USA and the whole Europe and the rest of the world...and it would make more ''sense'' to give her a neurotropic in case of the alleged dementia

Mood stabilizers? If you mean anti-psychotics, those are worse in my opinion. If someone has ADHD, they should get stimulants. If she doesn't have it, then I agree it's bad.

There are better alternatives, like Wellbutrin (bupropion) for those who cannot handle pure stimulants.

Nootropics aren't proven to be effective for treatment of ADHD.

I suffer from anxiety, but I still choose to be on a stimulant medication for my ADHD. It's all in the dose and weighing the negative effects with the positive.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

sadly we don't know half the things that she went all these years. at this point, it wouldn't be a surprise if they did this while she was in a break from vegas.

Like in between each year? 

also @Midnight @Jordan Millernot all of my threads getting 3+ Pages THIS WEEK  but u not featuring any of THEM :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: the Grammys academy is really rigged