Britney’s Forced Rehab Stay in 2014: How the Free Britney Movement could have started 5 years earlier

I mentioned this about two years ago, with everyone telling me to STFU and not to believe sensationalized rumors. However, if you can remember (selective memory on this forum is wild) but Britney had a good couple breaks in late 2014 that make this situation/rumor very possible. She almost a month off between 9/10 and 10/3, as well as 11/8 to 12/27 (latter date range gives the most time for an extended rehab stay).

• Like 7
11 minutes ago, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

I mentioned this about two years ago, with everyone telling me to STFU and not to believe sensationalized rumors. However, if you can remember (selective memory on this forum is wild) but Britney had a good couple breaks in late 2014 that make this situation/rumor very possible. She almost a month off between 9/10 and 10/3, as well as 11/8 to 12/27 (latter date range gives the most time for an extended rehab stay).

I suspected this ever since the court drama regarding custody of her kids in 2007(?). With them calling her a habitual user of *****. Yet she passed all her court ordered **** tests. This probably means she tested negative even for ***** she had prescribed (which usually means having taken more than prescribed).

For some reason, I totally missed this rumor back in 2015.

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

People should have listened to you. Maybe this mess could have been dealt with by now if we had picked up on the signs earlier 

but there is also a very systemic aspect of this too. The fact that these very specific clips are not on YouTube is not a coincidence I don’t think; we weren’t meant to see these clips on a wide scale and her team speaks for her, so they can always conceal the truth from fans. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Bro.. just imagine the shyt we DONT know about… so terrifying to imagine what this woman has endured … would mess anyone up 

Yeah, what if they slipped her Adderalls (Vyvanse didn't exist back then) during her prime years? The excessive gum chewing and at times weird behavior (like randomly sticking your leg up in the air in the middle of an interview). I mean, I want to believe it's just because of her goofy personality. But it really makes you think, doesn't it?

• Like 5
33 minutes ago, floopy22 said:

Right. Mєthamphetamine is not really any worse than plain amphetamine in terms of how it affects the brain. The main difference is mєth is commonly in it's hydrochloride salt form, which forms crystals and is vaporized at low temperatures. Amphetamine does not vaporize, but rather decompose before it reaches that point. It simply cannot be smoked like mєth. This is the primary reason why it's so much worse. Desoxyn is an ADHD-medication that is pure dextromєthamfetamine.

Mood stabilizers? If you mean anti-psychotics, those are worse in my opinion. If someone has ADHD, they should get stimulants. If she doesn't have it, then I agree it's bad.

There are better alternatives, like Wellbutrin (bupropion) for those who cannot handle pure stimulants.

Nootropics aren't proven to be effective for treatment of ADHD.

I suffer from anxiety, but I still choose to be on a stimulant medication for my ADHD. It's all in the dose and weighing the negative effects with the positive.

Here we use meds that have multiple properties for such patients. example- trazodonum - I'd give it to Britney. It would help her with anxiety possible mood disturbances (like depressive episodes and mood in general) and also it would calm her down and help her sleep. We use it to treat insomnia too. Tecnically trittico is an antidepressant but we use it  generally as a mood stabilizer too

In her case (theoretically because I dont know her case in details I'd need), I'd start with trazodonum and then if she still has cognitive problems I'd give her a safe dose of a nootropic as a boost.

All alleged.  I dont wanna have issues with team b. you're not suing me today lads

xox

42 minutes ago, b42ad said:

So this claims she was in rehab between thanksgiving and Christmas 2015 but I just went back through her IG and there’s a few pictures of her celebrating her birthday at home :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

:yesokay_britney_blush_blink:  idk for sure right? I don’t wanna cause harm but it’s also possible she went home for her bday as she did on Easter at the mental facility in 2019. You can never know in the world of Britney these days

Just now, Ramerita said:

Here we use meds that have multiple properties for such patients. example- trazodonum - I'd give it to Britney. It would help her with anxiety possible mood disturbances (like depressive episodes and mood in general) and also it would calm her down and help her sleep. We use it to treat insomnia too. Tecnically trittico is an antidepressant but we use it  generally as a mood stabilizer too

In her case (theoretically because I dont know her case in details I'd need), I'd start with trazodonum and then if she still has cognitive problems I'd give her a safe dose of a nootropic as a boost.

All alleged.  I dont wanna have issues with team b. you're not suing me today lads

xox

Interesting. I'm not familiar with trazodone. Generally, the sedative effects of these ***** are in my opinion incompatible with anyone who has ADHD. I was going to scream at you if you had suggested things like Seroquel (quetiapine) or Zyprexa (olanzapine). Granted, I'm not formally educated in this field so I do respect your opinion.

Nootropics are interesting, and I wish more research would be done in the area. Ah, yes... Allegedly of course!

43 minutes ago, HIM said:

The kids are safe with Kevin. If I were Britney, I’d save my allowance and escape the country. Expose them from somewhere else. I hate them so much for what they did and are doing to her. 

But this seems to be difficult to do 

2 hours ago, Rik said:

BECAUSE DR. JAMES SPARR LIED THAT SHE HAD DEMENTIA IN 2008 AND NOW CLAIMS HE DOESNT KNOW WHY SHES STILL UNDER THE C SHIP?? 

they trapped her on purpose 

you can hear Dr. Spare talk about it at 53:34 in this documentary I made 

I'm watching your doc right now, very good so far! Well done britney spears make me music video GIF

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Heitorzinho said:

I'm watching your doc right now, very good so far! Well done britney spears make me music video GIF

Oh my god thank you so much!! You might have to adjust the volume at some parts :) I did interviews with exhalers and ppl close to the movement anonymously. I’m so happy you are liking it!!

this has been debunked already on another thread 

Just go and check for all the candids and all the nights she performed at POM in 2015, there isn't time period where this could've happened.

Besides, if I remember correctly, the original article that came up with this, actually insinuated that this happened in 2014 (it was a 2015 article talking about the previous year).

And similarly, the dates didn't add. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

it's not a different rumor, it's the same rumor. It was a 2015 article talking about 2014 

3 hours ago, floopy22 said:

Interesting. I'm not familiar with trazodone. Generally, the sedative effects of these ***** are in my opinion incompatible with anyone who has ADHD. I was going to scream at you if you had suggested things like Seroquel (quetiapine) or Zyprexa (olanzapine). Granted, I'm not formally educated in this field so I do respect your opinion.

Nootropics are interesting, and I wish more research would be done in the area. Ah, yes... Allegedly of course!

People are prescribed trazodone to sleep, that’s how much of a sedative it is..

4 hours ago, floopy22 said:

Whoa wants wrong with seroquel :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: