Are we ever gonna be abble to sleep at night knowing that Just Luv Me was never a single?

1 hour ago, Rik said:

Maybe back in the 80s when u were called user dignified love  :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: now all ur attempts at reinvention are pissing people off and age u  :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

:madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: and to think you had a ray of light comeback album

welcome to ur American life era :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

:madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: waiting for our kiss so u can have ur confessions era in a few years but for now plz enjoy ur radio ban and kabala brainwash :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2

I read radio programmers picked that as a single they could get behind if released. It took so long to come out with a second single that any interest it had was lost.

But I don't get the hype for it. The song is too low and whispery for the most part. I also don't get the love DYWCO. The lyrics are weird ("Nobody needs to be alone if they don't have to be). Also, the Godawful background singers during the chorus. Those guys needed to be fired asap. I always skip over that song and pretend it doesn't exist.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

But I don't get the hype for it. The song is too low and whispery for the most part. I also don't get the love DYWCO. The lyrics are weird ("Nobody needs to be alone if they don't have to be). Also, the Godawful background singers during the chorus. Those guys needed to be fired asap. I always skip over that song and pretend it doesn't exist.

:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

I read radio programmers picked that as a single they could get behind if released. It took so long to come out with a second single that any interest it had was lost.

everything was good with your comment until the DYWCO slander :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, Style. said:

Wasn’t Just Luv Me Selena’s song? :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

I don’t claim her! :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

Exactly, JLM literally sounds like a Selena reject/rip off.

Glory is an okay album, but sadly no single material on It, they all lack something. Slumber party is the most wholesome, however, they threw in Sabi 2 and ruined the song.

Liar comes close, tho:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Like 2