Are we ever gonna be abble to sleep at night knowing that Just Luv Me was never a single?

3 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

And we’re happy... I swear it’s only Britney stans who hype up Glory. Literally the album was such a non-event and the music was sub-par at best. 

Why you hating on Britney in her forum bish? Glory has received the best reviews from all her album by most metrics, so cleaely its not just fans who like it.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

And we’re happy... I swear it’s only Britney stans who hype up Glory. Literally the album was such a non-event and the music was sub-par at best. 

b6028dc70f86eaf5ee5e07fa6eed5e0525b70f4b

Waiting for the mods to ban you to kick off Pride Month!

• Haha 8
On 6/2/2021 at 11:39 AM, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Why you hating on Britney in her forum bish? Glory has received the best reviews from all her album by most metrics, so cleaely its not just fans who like it.

Actually it didn’t considering Oops received better reviews and is more beloved by the general public. And no, this fanbase is literally notorious for being delusional as your post exactly proves my point. Also name me one non-fan who uses a song from that era, let alone is able to recall a song from that album. There’s a reason why it’s her lowest streaming album to date. The only good song to come out of that era was Slumber Party. MOTM was a cute girl too but that’s about it.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Actually it didn’t considering Oops received better reviews and is more beloved by the general public. And no, this fanbase is literally notorious for being delusional as your post exactly proves my point. And name me one non-fan who uses a song from that era, let alone is able to recall a song from that era. There’s a reason why it’s her lowest steaming album to date. The only good song to come out of that era was Slumber Party. MOTM was a cute girl too but that’s about it.

Youre clearly pressed tho, if we like a song what is it to you? Just Luv me 》》》》 Forgotssica's career.

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Why would they? I’m the king of this forum who just so happens to spill the tea that most are afraid to hearb6028dc70f86eaf5ee5e07fa6eed5e0525b70f4b

Well the funny thing is tea = truth, which is not what you’re spilling! You’re spilling falsehoods…

Try again jester!

b6028dc70f86eaf5ee5e07fa6eed5e0525b70f4b

5 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Youre clearly pressed tho, if we like a song what is it to you? Just Luv me 》》》》 Forgotssica's career.

Irresistible alone is better than almost all of Britney’s discography and charted higher than any song from Glorip. Oh well, at least you tried. b6028dc70f86eaf5ee5e07fa6eed5e0525b70f4b

54 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Why would they? I’m the king of this forum who just so happens to spill the tea that most are afraid to hear

Maybe back in the 80s when u were called user dignified love  :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: now all ur attempts at reinvention are pissing people off and age u  :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

:madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: and to think you had a ray of light comeback album

welcome to ur American life era :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

:madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: waiting for our kiss so u can have ur confessions era in a few years but for now plz enjoy ur radio ban and kabala brainwash :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: