New Original Doll Song Titles Revealed!

11 hours ago, Isla said:

Hmm I thought Jeff co-produced the demo/early version of Rebellion (which Britney posted a snippet of on her website in 2006) with Christopher Notes Olsen? There's also another Britney song that he wrote/produced called Never Lie which was registered in early 2013. 

If he is lying then that is incredibly stupid, although he's not THAT well known he is a music producer of some sorts and used to manage artists in the 2000s.

There is absolutely nothing else he ever worked on with Notes known to exist, absolutely nothing linking him to Notes, this is the same guy that held a video call charged tickets for stating he would play the song then didn’t when RCA got wind of the scandal, he then later started selling bootlegs online of fake edits of rebellion ripped from YouTube made by fans, he made ridiculous claims that a Nicki Minaj collab of rebellion exists which is completely untrue given the song was first recorded 2005 and Nicki wasn’t famous  whatsoever, he can’t prove he worked on it at all and sadly cannot prove he didn’t either, we have candids of Britney and Kevin with Notes, there is absolutely zero evidence of Jeff he even said once Scott was his mentor before again a lie Scott and Notes never worked together so it doesn’t add up, Scott was given the files by the label to rework the song and Britney and Kevin flew to Miami where she then recut the track, I know a few other people involved with the Scott production not mentioned anywhere online and Jeff is not one of those.

”Never Lie” probably doesn’t even exist and if it does it’s a cheap *** demo Jeff made and recorded himself. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, britneydeepinmyheart said:

Agree, they do have a similar sound. I also always knew "Kill the Lights" was intended for Blackout...it sounded so random on Circus.

Kill The Lights doesn’t sound anything like Danja’s Blackout material to me! It’s not over produced/Urban enough. Honestly KTL is one of my least favorite Britney tracks, should’ve made it the pre-order track and put Trouble in its place on the main album! 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DJBringItBack said:

There is absolutely nothing else he ever worked on with Notes known to exist, absolutely nothing linking him to Notes, this is the same guy that held a video call charged tickets for stating he would play the song then didn’t when RCA got wind of the scandal, he then later started selling bootlegs online of fake edits of rebellion ripped from YouTube made by fans, he made ridiculous claims that a Nicki Minaj collab of rebellion exists which is completely untrue given the song was first recorded 2005 and Nicki wasn’t famous  whatsoever, he can’t prove he worked on it at all and sadly cannot prove he didn’t either, we have candids of Britney and Kevin with Notes, there is absolutely zero evidence of Jeff he even said once Scott was his mentor before again a lie Scott and Notes never worked together so it doesn’t add up, Scott was given the files by the label to rework the song and Britney and Kevin flew to Miami where she then recut the track, I know a few other people involved with the Scott production not mentioned anywhere online and Jeff is not one of those.

”Never Lie” probably doesn’t even exist and if it does it’s a cheap *** demo Jeff made and recorded himself. 

Oh wow.... it takes a lot of guts to lie about things about that.

I’m not sure about the Nicki Minaj thing though. Nicki was still active in the industry back then on the mixtape circuit and given the fact Britney worked with unknown rapper AC on Sippin On she might have had ‘connections’ that introduced her to Nicki but that’s just me theorising at this stage ddd. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, britneydeepinmyheart said:

Question, not sure if someone else has asked this already...but the songs like Mona Lisa (the original version), All that She Wants, Baby Boy, Rebellion, Sugarfall, or (my personal favorite) Dramatic were not included in this? 

I thought they were all recorded around the same time :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

No,the songs you mention were actually for Blackout.I don´t know why Brit has changed it last minute. Actually, should Blackout be a whole different album. Much darker and mature.

Brit recorded the songs for The Original Doll in Europe during her Onyx Hotel Tour. Years before Blackout.

Actually we missed two great albums because her team was against it.

• Love 3

Outta here

My own way

Mona Lisa

Chaotic

under the pressure

It's my life

Geez...I see why jive was against it.

Baby girl really stood up and said Imma f off the label. These title tracks already scream as if she wanted to say "I'm done being your puppet". And then the album's name "Original Doll". 

Ugh the masterpiece that got away!

• Love 3
On 5/25/2021 at 12:53 PM, godneyjspears said:

Am I the only one who kinda thinks original doll was just turned into blackout like yeah there's unreleased tracks out there like there are for every era but I just feel like blackout is original doll if that makes sense 

No, original doll was a completely different project before Britney had her full melt down. She had more control of it. Black out was pushed by Jive During her breakdown due to a contract. The sounds are completely different, Original doll was urban while blackout was synthetic pop. Blackout was a genius album and it would have been cool to hear original doll, however I feel like we sacrificed one for the other. If original doll was released I don't think that blackout would exist. That would have changed the direction of her career completely. But who knows. All I know is that Original Doll was definitely a different project, and if you were a fan back then it would be obvious to you (no shade AT ALL, I'm just speaking from experience). 

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

Y'all remember Britmas when we'd get at least a few leaks a year? I miss that! No one leaks anything anymore. 

People have so much it pains me as to why nothing is leaking especially with her circumstances, some extremely rare material is obtained by a small volume of people but only a few are leaking stuff because they know multiple people have it such as Exaholic leaking, there’s a few others going around I’m  very surprised haven’t leaked yet…

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Richie said:

we probably have like 3/4 of Glory's song tho, the lastest version has 20 tracks lol 

She recorded 40-50 tracks for Glory sessions so there’s way more! It’s just are they ****? Xo 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Oh wee, this one is a doozy, where do I even start :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

First and foremost those songs have been registered since 2005, they haven't 'just been revealed'

Also Michelle BELL didn't really confirm anything either. She acknowledged the fact that OP tweeted out that she was credited on some of those songs which they thought were meant for Original Doll, thanked them for their support and gave out a polite response regarding Britney's case. That's it

They all range from 2002 to 2003 except for Beware which I assume is from the same period as the Diary Of demo

Actually two different snippets got posted back on June 20th 2006. The first one posted was the 12 second 'fast' version commonly referred as the Scott Storch mix which quickly got deleted for unknown reasons. This is the version iLeaks posted back in 2010 when they were claiming to have the song

Shortly after, the now infamous 50 second snippet got posted which is when song started getting traction

Jeff Dandurand is legitimately deranged. He's a failed child actor turned comedian turned **** addict, he had a video of himself doing co****e in his old YouTube channel (seriously). I was the one who made the connection between him and a former talent employee at Atlantic Records but that was just a coincidence

He also claimed that Crucified was a Tori Amos-inspired ballad before Jordan leaked it :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I think I still have the Never Lie snippet that got posted on Universe back in the day in my old hard drive. It was literally him rambling on top of a royalty free beat on a computer mic

I really hope one day this fanbase stops giving this man any attention at all

Except they don't. Look Who's Talking was done by Henrik Jonback and Hey Hey Hey was done by Precision (Are You Ready aka Peepshow, Conscious) and even then we don't know for sure if that song was ever meant for her

She doesn't have a writing credit in any of these songs which is why is unlikely that any of these were ever meant for her except mayyyyybe Outta Here since it was written by Karen Poole and Crazy Things, Spin the Record and Under the Pressure as they were originally intended for Melodi Brown too like Disguise My Love and Do Somethin'

It's literally the exact same song. They were even readying to release it as their second single before they got dropped from Polydor

Here's the single cover art

cd-melo2-l

Most of the B&A stuff came from the BMG database. They were so clueless about how the internet works that they had full unreleased songs up for grabs on their site lmao. They have since changed it so you can only get a 30 second snippet

I believe they deleted a few songs here and there in the process too which are presumably still out there like Untouchable but don't quote me on this

I think I got IP banned after downloading these so you're welcome I guess :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Crazy Things (Crazy Things and Things We Do for Love are two different songs)

It's My Life (Forget The Nine To Five)

My Own Way

Outta Here

Spin The Record

Under The Pressure

Omg I was so nervous you were gonna correct me on something but no I am... smart, funny, your friend Britney jean. And  I’m one of the lucky ones.... unlike flops @Isla and @Blackout2006 :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye: I am playboimommys next top model

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
9 hours ago, Rick101 said:

Omg who is this :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: I LOVEEEE THIS??? Did she take off 

Lol no, she was signed to Jive and this was her debut single in 2007. The song at the end of the video is her second single So Sick. Both songs flopped and she got dropped without an album:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Isla said:

Lol no, she was signed to Jive and this was her debut single in 2007. The song at the end of the video is her second single So Sick. Both songs flopped and she got dropped without an album:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: 

:whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: oh!!!

• Love 1
On 5/25/2021 at 7:53 PM, godneyjspears said:

Am I the only one who kinda thinks original doll was just turned into blackout like yeah there's unreleased tracks out there like there are for every era but I just feel like blackout is original doll if that makes sense 

you're not, I don't think you're right though