New Original Doll Song Titles Revealed!

5 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

Am I the only one who kinda thinks original doll was just turned into blackout like yeah there's unreleased tracks out there like there are for every era but I just feel like blackout is original doll if that makes sense 

HmMm. Most likely, but I think the material for OD was so different.

• Like 5

Are we sure they're from Original Doll? They might have been for In the Zone, that's when Michelle worked with Britney anyway. @PlayboiMommy might know more? (Again, I'm trying NOT to get hopes up about Original Doll as they're isn't much info about that elusive album)

Also is Spin the Record the same song that Melodi Brown recorded? They also originally recorded Do Somethin' before Britney.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Unfortunately, she only released the song titles and their respective writing credits. Not the songs themselves :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

She’s gotten in trouble in the past for leaking songs so she has to be very careful when she speaks about the project. I do believe in the past she’s denied the existence of Original Doll, suggesting many tracks recorded before and after In The Zone could’ve been for fun too

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

Lol I tried I had an exclusive with Jeff Durant on FB he talked about rebellion and crucified and many other B songs in released people didn’t know about! 

Well what did he say