New Original Doll Song Titles Revealed!

3 minutes ago, Heitorzinho said:

I wish we could have more info about the process of this project, like her creative ideas and storytelling for the album. Maybe one day 🤞🏻

I so agree. I feel Original Doll was going to be the Ray Of Light of her career. All of the alleged tracks of the album sound so raw, personal, deep, and wonderful! I really would exchange that album ANYDAY with Myah Marie Jean :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 8
  • Haha 1
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Unfortunately, she only released the song titles and their respective writing credits. Not the songs themselves :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I see, but I'll wait!

You just activated my desperation for Brinty's rejects

fdc9837fbd0f5778b9351ac4b726a1f8_w200.gi

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

Am I the only one who kinda thinks original doll was just turned into blackout like yeah there's unreleased tracks out there like there are for every era but I just feel like blackout is original doll if that makes sense 

HmMm. Most likely, but I think the material for OD was so different.

• Like 5
30 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

Am I the only one who kinda thinks original doll was just turned into blackout like yeah there's unreleased tracks out there like there are for every era but I just feel like blackout is original doll if that makes sense 

Michelle called "In The Zone” the filtered-down version of “Original Doll”. So it seems that it should have been different from "Blackout"... But I do think, that in the end “Original Doll” really inspired Britney for "Blackout", if it makes sense

On “Take Off,” Michelle and Britney wrote about tolerance, love, and peace. “It was about being tolerant about gay people. It was gay people, discrimination, basically loving yourself and being connected. I think it was ahead of Lady Gaga. I think people would have looked at her and thought she had something to say. It was ahead of its time. She talked about war and how war is wrong.” Steve Lunt and Jive Records were unimpressed; “I think maybe they thought it was not close enough to her brand. “In The Zone” is the filtered-down version of “Original Doll”, or the more pop version. Britney wanted to make a record that was more vibey and more personal and honest. I think the record label was like, ‘no, you’ve got to stay the course you’re on’, which was a strong pop star, a little longer. It’s a lot of pressure to keep that spot. I think Britney knew, ‘I can come back to these songs later’,” Michelle said.

• Love 2
  • Like 7
  • Twitter Team

Are we sure they're from Original Doll? They might have been for In the Zone, that's when Michelle worked with Britney anyway. @PlayboiMommy might know more? (Again, I'm trying NOT to get hopes up about Original Doll as they're isn't much info about that elusive album)

Also is Spin the Record the same song that Melodi Brown recorded? They also originally recorded Do Somethin' before Britney.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Love Michelle she’s so sweet and I talked to her for months on Twitter and begged to get Take Off leaked and she did thanks to my perseverance! 

Any chance of you being able to pull an Oops!...I Did It Again and get her to release Fallin' ? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 2
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

Can you beg the producer of Rebellion please?:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Lol I tried I had an exclusive with Jeff Durant on FB he talked about rebellion and crucified and many other B songs in released people didn’t know about! 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Unfortunately, she only released the song titles and their respective writing credits. Not the songs themselves :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

She’s gotten in trouble in the past for leaking songs so she has to be very careful when she speaks about the project. I do believe in the past she’s denied the existence of Original Doll, suggesting many tracks recorded before and after In The Zone could’ve been for fun too

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

Lol I tried I had an exclusive with Jeff Durant on FB he talked about rebellion and crucified and many other B songs in released people didn’t know about! 

Well what did he say