New Original Doll Song Titles Revealed!

2 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Hot as Ice, Ooh Ooh Baby, Heaven on Earth, Piece Of Me and Everybody are very Mona Lisa/Girls and Boys/My prerogative vibes and could have easily fit in the theme on the same album so it makes sense 

Agree, they do have a similar sound. I also always knew "Kill the Lights" was intended for Blackout...it sounded so random on Circus.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I swear, Team Con is gonna pull out every trick they got to distract people from Britney speaking in court. I’m afraid something might “happen” to her in the meantime. They don’t want to their precious investment to mess it all up for them. They’re so money hungry. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

SHE WILL BE FREE THE WORLD IS WATCHING

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, britneydeepinmyheart said:

Agree, they do have a similar sound. I also always knew "Kill the Lights" was intended for Blackout...it sounded so random on Circus.

I remember reading somewhere Mannequin was recorded the day of the 2007 VMAs, thus rebuking rumours that she was out partying till the wee hours in the morning the night before. How could she have performed this the morning of and recorded? 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
55 minutes ago, britneydeepinmyheart said:

Question, not sure if someone else has asked this already...but the songs like Mona Lisa (the original version), All that She Wants, Baby Boy, Rebellion, Sugarfall, or (my personal favorite) Dramatic were not included in this? 

I thought they were all recorded around the same time :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

They’re not included as these are just new titles that I think have been recently uncovered by fans.

All of those songs bar Mona Lisa are Blackout outtakes anyway. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, britneydeepinmyheart said:

Question, not sure if someone else has asked this already...but the songs like Mona Lisa (the original version), All that She Wants, Baby Boy, Rebellion, Sugarfall, or (my personal favorite) Dramatic were not included in this? 

I thought they were all recorded around the same time :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Rebellion was probably recorded way later, it's closer to Blackout than to Mona Lisa (Britney was listening to it on her car along with other Blackout tracks)

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, where the ballers at? said:

once again i ask when are those hackers going to rob bloodshy :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Man's probably sitting on 10 bangers minimum... **** glory sessions nobody wants those :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

we probably have like 3/4 of Glory's song tho, the lastest version has 20 tracks lol 

• Haha 1
46 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Oh wee, this one is a doozy, where do I even start :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

First and foremost those songs have been registered since 2005, they haven't 'just been revealed'

Also Michelle BELL didn't really confirm anything either. She acknowledged the fact that OP tweeted out that she was credited on some of those songs which they thought were meant for Original Doll, thanked them for their support and gave out a polite response regarding Britney's case. That's it

They all range from 2002 to 2003 except for Beware which I assume is from the same period as the Diary Of demo

Actually two different snippets got posted back on June 20th 2006. The first one posted was the 12 second 'fast' version commonly referred as the Scott Storch mix which quickly got deleted for unknown reasons. This is the version iLeaks posted back in 2010 when they were claiming to have the song

Shortly after, the now infamous 50 second snippet got posted which is when song started getting traction

Jeff Dandurand is legitimately deranged. He's a failed child actor turned comedian turned **** addict, he had a video of himself doing co****e in his old YouTube channel (seriously). I was the one who made the connection between him and a former talent employee at Atlantic Records but that was just a coincidence

He also claimed that Crucified was a Tori Amos-inspired ballad before Jordan leaked it :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I think I still have the Never Lie snippet that got posted on Universe back in the day in my old hard drive. It was literally him rambling on top of a royalty free beat on a computer mic

I really hope one day this fanbase stops giving this man any attention at all

Except they don't. Look Who's Talking was done by Henrik Jonback and Hey Hey Hey was done by Precision (Are You Ready aka Peepshow, Conscious) and even then we don't know for sure if that song was ever meant for her

She doesn't have a writing credit in any of these songs which is why is unlikely that any of these were ever meant for her except mayyyyybe Outta Here since it was written by Karen Poole and Crazy Things, Spin the Record and Under the Pressure as they were originallly intended for Melodi Brown too like Disguise My Love and Do Somethin'

It's literally the exact same song. They were even readying to release it as their second single before they got dropped from Polydor

Here's the single album art

cd-melo2-l

Most of the B&A stuff came from the BMG database. They were so clueless about how the internet works that they had full unreleased songs up for grabs on their site lmao. They have since changed it so you can only get a 30 second snippet

I believe they deleted a few songs here and there in the process too which are presumably still out there like Untouchable but don't quote me on this

I think I got IP banned after downloading these so you're welcome I guess :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Crazy Things (Crazy Things and Things We Do for Love are two different songs)

It's My Life (Forget The Nine To Five)

My Own Way

Outta Here

Spin The Record

Under The Pressure

Under The Pressure :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

11 hours ago, Isla said:

Yeah I think that's right actually. Cause we all know BoA recorded her own version of Look Who's Talking Now for her English album and Britney was listed as a co-writer.

Yes exactly and Bloodshy and Avant also wrote it who aren’t listed for Hey Hey Hey either. So they are definitely different tracks. 

I really wish we would get some Britney leaks, I’d love some of these or Glory, ITZ, Blackout, FF leftovers! I’m just dying for “new” music from her!

• Love 1