Britney's Audition Tape for The Notebook Surfaces on eBay for $1 Million USD

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

idk, selling an audition tape didn't seem too legal to begin with :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: shouldn't the studio own that footage? 

That's why I'm saying that Britney's team must have pulled it. Unless he sells it for lower on another place or decides to leak it, we won't see it.

• Like 1

wait, the story we had on this role was that Britney and Reese Witherspoon had auditioned for the role, and they were between them two. Rachel McAdams did a last minute audition and blew them off.

Jessica Biel also auditioned but they weren't even considering her, it seems.

So... did they consider Britney above Reese and Jessica? Or do I just forget the story we knew...?

4 minutes ago, Applejack said:

wait, the story we had on this role was that Britney and Reese Witherspoon had auditioned for the role, and they were between them two. Rachel McAdams did a last minute audition and blew them off.

Jessica Biel also auditioned but they weren't even considering her, it seems.

So... did they consider Britney above Reese and Jessica? Or do I just forget the story we knew...?

We don’t know who they picked over who but Jessica was never considered for the role despite auditioning