Britney's Audition Tape for The Notebook Surfaces on eBay for $1 Million USD

1 hour ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

350?!?  I’m sorry but I don’t thinks so, and hold your own purse strings, and let others do whatever they like. 

People are most certainly welcome to do as they please! It’s just unlikely anyone will spend a million to get this, even if they are a millionaire. You’d need a VERY specific person willing to pay $100,000 per minute for 10 minutes of a Britney video from 2002. My point wasn’t to shame anyone. Live it up if you can and want to! IDC. But someone with “f*uck you money” and seven figures to spend on a hobby will probably invest it in something like fine art, a boat, a vacation home, etc. The seller of this video needs to find the one or two eccentric people in the world who’ll do it. It’s a hard sell and not your average sugar daddy’s or mama’s objective.

That’s why I think we are well within our rights to offer less than $1 million!

Also, here - the house value varies a bit depending on the study, whether they’re looking at a true average versus just saying “many” like I did, inflation, etc. This type of study has been performed many, MANY times. It’s interesting!

https://esimoney.com/stop-acting-rich-the-house-you-buy-determines-your-wealth/

“My research has found that most people who live in million-dollar homes are not millionaires. They may be high-income producers but, by trying to emulate glittering rich millionaires, they are living a treadmill existence. In the United States, there are three times more millionaires living in homes that have a market value of under $300,000 than there are living in homes valued at $1 million or more."

https://bottomlineinc.com/money/earning-extra-income/millionaires-have-big-houses-and-fancy-cars-right-wrong

”Own a modest home, and use the money you save to invest wisely. Three times more millionaires live in homes valued at less than $300,000 than more than $1 million.”

https://www.moneycrashers.com/live-invisible-rich-become-millionaire-next-door/

“Stanley and Danko found that the average MND owned a house worth $320,000 (about $528,000 in today’s dollars). In many cases, this was far more than they’d paid for the house. Nearly half of all MNDs had been living in the same home for over 20 years and had seen its value rise significantly.”

https://melissagalt.com/the-millionaire-next-door-your-next-luxury-client/

”The millionaire next door is closer than you think.

The majority are homeowners and they live in homes valued less than $500K and have occupied the same home for more than 20 years."

https://sparkrental.com/survey-habits-millionaires/

"...But Their Own Homes Are Modest

Throw out your preconceptions about mansions and sprawling estates. Almost two-thirds of US millionaires live in modest, middle-class homes.

Granted, the term 'modest, middle-class home' leaves some room for interpretation. But these are generally 1,500-3,500 square-foot homes, in clean, safe neighborhoods with good school systems.

Hardly extravagant."

• Love 1

Isn't it time to ask the director of the movie to leak the clip if they have a copy? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: or whoever did the casting

Like, the physical tape could still be sold for the rarity, but that doesn't stop the video from leaking on the internet.

Idk how those things work, but how did this person get or ended up with the tape, and what rights do they have to auction it? Isn't that like property of whoever did the movie? How did the actual Rachel McAdams audition tape leaked years ago, but this was somehow given to someone for them to make money out of it? 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
30 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Isn't it time to ask the director of the movie to leak the clip if they have a copy? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: or whoever did the casting

Like, the physical tape could still be sold for the rarity, but that doesn't stop the video from leaking on the internet.

Idk how those things work, but how did this person get or ended up with the tape, and what rights do they have to auction it? Isn't that like property of whoever did the movie? How did the actual Rachel McAdams audition tape leaked years ago, but this was somehow given to someone for them to make money out of it? 

Jamie Spears to the studio: “ may I have the tape as a souvenir? For sentimental reasons” now it’s financial reasons :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

• Haha 6
6 minutes ago, HIM said:

Da ****? I’m not King Alex 

Hide contents

I’m Brichney url=https:%7C%7C%7C%7Cinstagram.flwo4-1.

I can´t find his social profiles right now. But he is a HUGE Britney fan. Meet her 50+ times. Went to 100+ concerts of her.And attend many other concerts from all the huge female artists like Jlo, Mariah, Kelly Clarkson, Gaga and many more. There were even rumors back in the Femme Fatale era that he is the ex of Adam Leber because he managed to get Britney M&G. For average fan they are sold out within minutes even when you have the money.

20 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

I can´t find his social profiles right now. But he is a HUGE Britney fan. Meet her 50+ times. Went to 100+ concerts of her.And attend many other concerts from all the huge female artists like Jlo, Mariah, Kelly Clarkson, Gaga and many more. There were even rumors back in the Femme Fatale era that he is the ex of Adam Leber because he managed to get Britney M&G. For average fan they are sold out within minutes even when you have the money.

Oh so you were implying that he should purchase it? Yes, he should :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
13 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

It still gets me mad that she had so many plans to do movies after releasing In The Zone. She mentioned wanting to take up films seriously throughout 2004. The Bond movie, The Notebook, the collaborations with rappers. I’m glad she got her lovely children but I can’t help imagine what would’ve happened if she decided to wait another year before she got married.

It is upsetting.

This just proves K-trash REALLY derailed not only her life but her career as well.

I think if Britney would've never met him, she probably would've made more movies

and also probably would've made an iconic Toxic performance at the 2004 VMAS.

I still dont know to this day how he had such a hold on her that she put her career and life aside for him

I love Britney but she has always had bad taste in men SMH

3 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

It is upsetting.

This just proves K-trash REALLY derailed not only her life but her career as well.

I think if Britney would've never met him, she probably would've made more movies

and also probably would've made an iconic Toxic performance at the 2004 VMAS.

I still dont know to this day how he had such a hold on her that she put her career and life aside for him

I love Britney but she has always had bad taste in men SMH

I honestly think she would’ve done the same if it were any guy. She probably always wanted a break and looked forward to the day when she’d meet a guy and just take a break. I just wish it would’ve happened later. I feel like what she could’ve done in 2004 to 2006 could’ve been some really awesome stuff. She mentioned collaborations and movies and so much more. Instead we got a reality show.

7 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

People are most certainly welcome to do as they please! It’s just unlikely anyone will spend a million to get this, even if they are a millionaire. You’d need a VERY specific person willing to pay $100,000 per minute for 10 minutes of a Britney video from 2002. My point wasn’t to shame anyone. Live it up if you can and want to! IDC. But someone with “f*uck you money” and seven figures to spend on a hobby will probably invest it in something like fine art, a boat, a vacation home, etc. The seller of this video needs to find the one or two eccentric people in the world who’ll do it. It’s a hard sell and not your average sugar daddy’s or mama’s objective.

That’s why I think we are well within our rights to offer less than $1 million!

Also, here - the house value varies a bit depending on the study, whether they’re looking at a true average versus just saying “many” like I did, inflation, etc. This type of study has been performed many, MANY times. It’s interesting!

https://esimoney.com/stop-acting-rich-the-house-you-buy-determines-your-wealth/

“My research has found that most people who live in million-dollar homes are not millionaires. They may be high-income producers but, by trying to emulate glittering rich millionaires, they are living a treadmill existence. In the United States, there are three times more millionaires living in homes that have a market value of under $300,000 than there are living in homes valued at $1 million or more."

https://bottomlineinc.com/money/earning-extra-income/millionaires-have-big-houses-and-fancy-cars-right-wrong

”Own a modest home, and use the money you save to invest wisely. Three times more millionaires live in homes valued at less than $300,000 than more than $1 million.”

https://www.moneycrashers.com/live-invisible-rich-become-millionaire-next-door/

“Stanley and Danko found that the average MND owned a house worth $320,000 (about $528,000 in today’s dollars). In many cases, this was far more than they’d paid for the house. Nearly half of all MNDs had been living in the same home for over 20 years and had seen its value rise significantly.”

https://melissagalt.com/the-millionaire-next-door-your-next-luxury-client/

”The millionaire next door is closer than you think.

The majority are homeowners and they live in homes valued less than $500K and have occupied the same home for more than 20 years."

https://sparkrental.com/survey-habits-millionaires/

"...But Their Own Homes Are Modest

Throw out your preconceptions about mansions and sprawling estates. Almost two-thirds of US millionaires live in modest, middle-class homes.

Granted, the term 'modest, middle-class home' leaves some room for interpretation. But these are generally 1,500-3,500 square-foot homes, in clean, safe neighborhoods with good school systems.

Hardly extravagant."

I’m sorry but those sources? Clearly you are very passionate on this issue and must be aware that most homes in a desirable area are much more expensive these days, pricing people out of areas they’ve spent their whole lives in. 

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I honestly think she would’ve done the same if it were any guy. She probably always wanted a break and looked forward to the day when she’d meet a guy and just take a break. I just wish it would’ve happened later. I feel like what she could’ve done in 2004 to 2006 could’ve been some really awesome stuff. She mentioned collaborations and movies and so much more. Instead we got a reality show.

Agree!

Its just a shame seeing the acting potential she had in Crossroads wasted.

I wonder what made her think shes not a good actress.

Sure she aint no Meryl Streep but she wasnt horrible in the movie.

Crossroads was meant to be a teen chick flick and she did good for what it was

• Love 3
3 hours ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

I’m sorry but those sources? Clearly you are very passionate on this issue and must be aware that most homes in a desirable area are much more expensive these days, pricing people out of areas they’ve spent their whole lives in. 

It literally took a 10 minute google search to get those sources, lol. This **** is all over the internet.

Those studies are from the 2010s, by the way. They aren’t from 1970. A lot of people who own million dollar homes aren’t millionaires. I grew up around people like that. People are free to spend as they please, though, and I don’t judge.

Bottom line: the tape ain’t worth a million and most millionaires ain’t gonna spend $100,000 per minute for 10 minutes on this 2002 video. Your average sugar daddy or mama isn’t going to make someone a millionaire for this video. We deserve to offer a lower price!