Britney's Audition Tape for The Notebook Surfaces on eBay for $1 Million USD

12 hours ago, Dirk said:

She mentioned about it here (btw one of her best interviews!)

I love this movie and I love Rachel, maybe Britney would messed up bc it's RYAN ******* GOSLING that she would be kissing and interacting, I think it fits Rachel better she's so charming, the critics would ruin it if it was Britney.

28:00

But they grew up together! I reckon they would have had such good chemistry and it would have pissed Justin off a little bit which is always a plus :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

• Haha 2
14 hours ago, warioaddams said:

I think she would have gotten the respect as an actress that she didn't get with crossroads. Similiar to what Gaga is experimenting right now. Maybe this would have given the break she needed and wanted from music and touring. 

Britney created that concept. It was her project and her choices. She said she likes tacky, and that's what the movie is. I can't see where Gaga could be compared to Spears. Gaga won an Oscar. She is an A list movie star. Zoe Saldana stared in crossroads and managed to overturn her reputation as an actress even though she had this not so bright start. 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I know we’re all sort of joking about this, but only an idiot would buy the tape. No millionare who is financially and mentally stable will waste $1 million on a 10-minute audition tape like this. Statisitically, many millionaires lived in homes valued under $350,000 as of the 2010s - in general, they’re not as flashy as influencers would have many believe. Even if they do own expensive homes, stable millionaires generally don’t live like a Kardashian. Some of the cheapest people I know are millionaires in my parents’ wealthy neighborhood.

Even if I had $50 million in the bank, I still couldn’t justify purchasing this over something like a vacation house, shares in a company, etc. I’d literally be making someone a millionare over 10 minutes recorded of Britney in 2002. Unless someone were a billionaire, seven figures is a lot to waste. But even then... it’s not a good investment.

This price tag sucks and is misaligned with the actual value of the item - I think an offer under $1 million should be made!

350?!?  I’m sorry but I don’t thinks so, and hold your own purse strings, and let others do whatever they like. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Why am I just seeing this? Omgggg

Anyway I knew about this for a while, apparently her audition was really good and she was down to one of the last actresses being selected for the lead role before they went with Rachel McAdams. I'm sure Britney would have done a good job in this film.

Edited by Isla

If you contact the seller directly, I bet the guy is willing to negotiate lol. Some generic meme would sold half a million dollars on NFT, so this one shouldn't be that far fetched. If I have $10 million in bank assets, I would seriously considering getting these. It's small, easy to store, and culturally significant. Like, where is all the rich gays at? lol

1 minute ago, Isla said:

Why am I just seeing this? Omgggg

Anyway I knew about this for a while, apparently her audition was really good and she was down to one of the last actresses being selected for the lead role before they went with Rachel McAdams. I'm sure Britney would have done a good job in this film.

Ryan Gosling will have a genuine chemistry with Britney for sure. I think Christina dish out on how Ryan have a crush on Britney when they were kids. If Britney ended with Ryan it will be totally a different story for her.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Lorenm said:

Britney created that concept. It was her project and her choices. She said she likes tacky, and that's what the movie is. I can't see where Gaga could be compared to Spears. Gaga won an Oscar. She is an A list movie star. Zoe Saldana stared in crossroads and managed to overturn her reputation as an actress even though she had this not so bright start. 

Well except Gaga won an Oscar for a song, not her acting. But she did get nominated for her acting in other categories and also won a Golden Globe for her role in American Horror Story.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, neverover said:

Ryan Gosling will have a genuine chemistry with Britney for sure. I think Christina dish out on how Ryan have a crush on Britney when they were kids. If Britney ended with Ryan it will be totally a different story for her.

Oh yeah deffo, I think they could have worked really well together. Even Rachel McAdams said she thought Britney would have done a good job.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, GregReid said:

It's probably Daddy Spears putting this on the market to pay off more debt, let's be honest now :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

No legit I’m starting to think that could very well be a possibility 

irs awesome and this is a really cool listing, but I’d like to know where and who this money would be going to?