New pride merch by Xtina

Midnight

I’m not mad this obvious cash grab lololol

Bc tbh xtina was one of the first pro lgbtq artist of our generation. Not speaking for Madonna obviously.  But when our pop girls were releasing Reg pop videos she released beautiful and gave representation to the gayss and trans n many more and idk I really nvr saw that from our pop divas around that time in her age category. I could be wrong. 

buttt

so get ur coinnnt xtina. 
stream beautiful for good skin n a happy std free pride weekend 😅🥴

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
2 hours ago, NobodyKnowsPete said:

Here we go again, everybody getting cash with the pride, our struggle and suffering. Sad that this day has become another capitalist holiday...

6 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

Btw, a part of the proceeds go to Translash and Transtech so it’s not a meaningless cash grab. But I agree the designs are g0ddamn awful :disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow:

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

54 minutes ago, Midnight said:

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Are you trying to stir drama hunny? :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

No judgement, cash grab was the first thing that came to my mind as well (especially when it's not even Pride month yet), but then I read the description of the merch and solved my doubts :kfed_kevin_federline_popozao_jamming_dancing: I do hope big part of the proceeds go to these organizations though.

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
23 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

Are you trying to stir drama hunny? :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

No judgement, cash grab was the first thing that came to my mind as well (especially when it's not even Pride month yet), but then I read the description of the merch and solved my doubts :kfed_kevin_federline_popozao_jamming_dancing: I do hope big part of the proceeds go to these organizations though.

NOOOO, I swear :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: it's just that you response was perfect.

Same, I do hope that the money does go to the organizations.

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block