Britney spears Video proves That most of the fan favs were edited for release

Sometimes Record labels in order to appeal to all audiences will edit Music albums in the mastering process. 

Mariah Carey (wasn't until 2014's Me. I am Mariah... The elusive chanteuse did the world get her first explicit album), P!NK's first two albums were edited, Same with Rihanna, first 3 were edited for commercial release, Rated R was her first Explicit album, But Loud on CD was Edited, while a digital album was available Explicit.  

Britney spears was no exception, from 2001's Britney to 2011's Femme fatale her albums were only available Edited. 

But as we see in this video, an Explicit version was actually recorded, but wasn't available to the public.

It wasn't until 2013's Britney Jean did Britney get her first Explicit album, just because of the word Bish, in the album's biggest single. 

However if it was issued in the 90s, an Explicit version wouldn't exist..same with Glory, Many albums in the 90s was actually issued unedited when several should have been marked Explicit Janet's 1997 album "The Velvet rope " is the perfect example of this. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

Don’t think it ever had any ‘bad’ words as such, but Born To Make You Happy was edited as the lyrics were originally very dirty and Britney wanted it changed...

Ive always wondered what the original lyrics were 

I thought they were I would die to make you happy.. or did I make that? or I dont want to live without your love, instead of I dont know how to live without your love :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

6 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

Don’t think it ever had any ‘bad’ words as such, but Born To Make You Happy was edited as the lyrics were originally very dirty and Britney wanted it changed...

Ive always wondered what the original lyrics were 

I wouldn't call them dirty. But they were allegedly talking about teen pregnancy 

10 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

Songwriter confirmed “blur” was recorded as is, no version was recorded saying “******* bright”, but who knows. 

Hmmm yeah that’s seems kinda strange considering only the middle of the word is really censored “f__kin bright”.  Like it sounds like she sang it lol.  I wish there was an uncensored version of Blur in existence :(

• Love 1
3 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

That was just a rumour. It was never written and just made up, her stylist from the video shoot confirmed to me not so long ago 

Didn’t this concept leak online though and get negative feedback which is why they changed it? I read the scenes of Britney in bed were from the original concept. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Isla said:

Didn’t this concept leak online though and get negative feedback which is why they changed it? I read the scenes of Britney in bed were from the original concept. 

Yeah the one shot of her laying in bed, I think at the beginning if I remember correctly, it kind of looks like she’s pregnant.

• Love 3
  • Like 3