''Framing Britney Spears'' is nominated for Best Musical Documentary at the MTV Awards

On 5/8/2021 at 12:13 AM, Frankie8 said:

I hope it wins! They worked hard on it and the impact was huge.

But tagging Britney is odd like she is the subject of the doc, not going to go accept the award.

On 5/7/2021 at 4:47 PM, frederiickx said:

Framing Britney Spears SHOULD win, but it won't. It will go to BTS because their fans have nothing better to do than vote for them and eat cheetos.

I will never understand the love for BTS or why their popular. They are generic. 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, carlosallauca said:

part of me thinks that MTV, just like every year, is trying to profit from Britney's name. but well, at least this time they kinda keep bringing attention on the documentary.

You would be wining as well if MTV would completely ignore her. 

Some people are never satisfied.

• Like 1

I mean :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Great to spread awareness about the documentary, certainly is the best we got so far, but I feel like MTV is treating it like she did it? It's not like FTR that came from her side, or any of the rest of the nominees in that category, so I don't understand why they are tagging her and congratulating her. 

idk, it's weird to me. but I hope it brings attention to it. 

On 5/10/2021 at 3:00 AM, AreYouReady said:

You would be wining as well if MTV would completely ignore her. 

Some people are never satisfied.

why would I? it's not like they ignored a song or music video (like they have done a million times), Britney had nothing to do with the making of the documentary, she is not nominated, why would I care? they are just using her name.

also in the past years MTV has always hyped their award shows by teasing Britney would somehow be there or involved, and nothing happens.

but anyway, like I said, at least it's bringing more attention to the cause.

and LOL your avi is a Jamie Lynn photo, anything you say is invalid.

1 minute ago, carlosallauca said:

why would I? it's not like they ignored a song or music video (like they have done a million times), Britney had nothing to do with the making of the documentary, she is not nominated, why would I care? they are just using her name.

also in the past years MTV has always hyped their award shows by teasing Britney would somehow be there or involved, and nothing happens.

but anyway, like I said, at least it's bringing more attention to the cause.

and LOL your avi is a Jamie Lynn photo, anything you say is invalid.

Whats wrong with Jamie Lynn?

:setfire_girl_meme_explosion_burning:

• Haha 1

I really hope this documentary wins. BTS and Taylor's documentary's should be good as well, but they haven't erupted the amount of discussion, debate and awareness that Framing Britney did. Plus, if it does win the award, it will lure furthermore people into watching the "award-winning" documentary in curiosity which thus, brings more noise and attention to Britney's case. I hope she wins it though, but the BTS army will probably hold up voting parties and stuff to make sure BTS takes the award.  

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

but the BTS army will probably hold up voting parties and stuff to make sure BTS takes the award.  

Yeah, if you look in the comments section under the post, there are practically only fans of BTS... So our chances are slim, but I also still hope "Framing Britney" wins, because of the reasons you listed.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

Yeah, if you look in the comments section under the post, there are practically only fans of BTS... So our chances are slim, but I also still hope "Framing Britney" wins, because of the reasons you listed.

Wow, it is a very strong category. I really hope FB wins though, the documentary really deserves it because it catapulted #FreeBritney recognition and popularity into levels even I never thought of in my wildest dreams.

• Love 1