''Framing Britney Spears'' is nominated for Best Musical Documentary at the MTV Awards

11 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

BTS or Taylor will win even if Framing Britney had huge impact, what a surprise 

To be fair, as a follower of breatheheavy since day 1, BTS documentaries are inspiring as well. They are real and motivating. You should see one to comment on it. Just like Britney, they also put a lot of hard work. With a huge fan base or not, they are really really good , and at the same time, really humble. But sometimes, I feel, just because they are not white Americans, they are not earning more respect from people than that which they deserve.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Willson Saints said:

To be fair, as a follower of breatheheavy since day 1, BTS documentaries are inspiring as well. They are real and motivating. You should see one to comment on it. Just like Britney, they also put a lot of hard work. With a huge fan base or not, they are really really good , and at the same time, really humble. But sometimes, I feel, just because they are not white Americans, they are not earning more respect from people than that which they deserve.

Girl did u see the impact of Framing Britney? Everyone were talking about it, it got everyone thinking. It deserves the award more than anything 

• Like 3