E news sympathizes with Perez and kinda blames Britney for his "depression"

Can they be anymore ridiculous  :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Classic examples of fakely woke ppl. 

Everyone go in and dislike that video.

I can't believe they even mentioned Britney should apologize to Perez and to paparazzi that went under her skirt and took pics of her *******.

• Haha 9
  • Super Mods

E! is desperate for clicks! :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching: With the Kardashians leaving their network and no one caring about their Red Carpet coverage, they need to pay the bills somehow… defending Perez and dragging Britney seems to be their strategy. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Haha 3
  • Like 5
39 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

E! is desperate for clicks! :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching: With the Kardashians leaving their network and no one caring about their Red Carpet coverage, they need to pay the bills somehow… defending Perez and dragging Britney seems to be their strategy. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Vivian had been sending them cheques  :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

• Haha 2
  • Like 3

So fed up of how sick and twisted the media is Jesus!

Maybe Perez was/is suffering from depression because he's suffering the consequences of the pain and bullying he projected on other people in his life? As he mentioned in the documentary tbh.

To blame Britney 😅 WHAT?

I haven't watched the video yet but I will be disliking it!

• Like 4