The scariest part of BBC documentary (spoilers)

Easy There

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Easy There said:

This part shook me. There is a huge plausibility that someone even worse will be appointed if Jamie gets removed. That's why I hope Britney asks for determination. Its now or never baby girl.

I am sick and tired of Trashghams baby steps.

Yeah(

Some other advocates in the movement said the same thing:

And indeed, if it is so difficult to remove the abusive alcoholic, then how difficult will it be to remove a professional who knows all ins and outs?

25 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Yeah(

Some other advocates in the movement said the same thing:

And indeed, if it is so difficult to remove the abusive alcoholic, then how difficult will it be to remove a professional who knows all ins and outs?

I honestly think Sam and Jody are advising her

14 hours ago, Easy There said:

I honestly think Sam and Jody are advising her

Yeah... And the worst thing is that we don't hear from her directly. We only hear what she wishes from others, like Ingham, who was complicit in this fraud from the very beginning (( 

And It is not yet known whether it will be an open hearing or not  on June 23.  It is also sus that Sam does not speak to the media, but still shared this info with one of team con's minions. 

But I still want to believe that Britney was not completely brainwashed and just waiting for the right opportunity. But who knows...  13 years is a very long time, how she withstood all this...

Just now, DuranDuran said:

The worst thing is that we don't hear from her directly. We only hear what she wishes from others, like Ingham, who was complicit in this fraud from the very beginning (( 

And It is not yet known whether there will be an open hearing or not  on June 23.  It is also sus that Sam does not speak to the media, but still shared this info with one of team con's minions. 

I still want to believe that Britney was not completely brainwashed and just waiting for the right opportunity. But who knows...  13 years is a very long time, how she withstood all this...

Yeah he is definitely plotting something.

We painted James as rhis villain. When there are bigger devils than him in this whole situation. Starting with Sam Ingham who suddenly started to do his job after 12 years.

I hope Britney saw right trough his plan.

1 minute ago, nthenwkiss said:

I think not even Jaime can dissolve this conservatorship now; he’s playing with the big league here and he’s definitely lost control.

Yup the machine definitely turned against him and is simply gonna remove him from the inside.

I really belive that Britney needs to speak publicly. It’s now or never. This is so disturbing to listen.
Dear God please help her find way out. Like she once said, where there is a will there is a way. We have to believe. 

Yh this scared me so much too :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

I remember reading theories on here that this was all an inside job to push James out by placing all the blame on him just so that they can have a power reshuffle and put something else in charge & basically continue the machine. Maybe he's been pissing them off, or he's just getting too old so they want change.

I pray this isn't true & things won't work out how they plot. My only hope is that the movement has gotten so huge, and so much will continue to be exposed (+ new laws are coming into effect), that they can't get away with the corruption anymore. Let's keep praying :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

It’s a very sad and unjust situation for most and I feel terribly sorry for the people who are suffering under these legal restraints. I do have faith in Britney’s situation because it’s very unique in that she’s so young and arguably one of the most famous humans alive. They won’t be able to shift the attention off anymore and even if the court won’t shift their judgement from public opinion (as they shouldn’t) now, after time it will inevitably happen. More laws will be put in place and natural evolution will take place. I hope one day Britney can find purpose with this awful situation and use her platform to help others in need. It boils my blood because it really is just about the money. The ONLY reason I see this conservatorship as beneficial is if it supplies insurance for long term contracts, providing her with lucrative opportunities. I think after 2007 a lot of companies are still hesitant to work with Britney and I’m pretty sure her Vegas contract literally stated that the extra two year extension was only valid as long as the cship was still in place.:icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

Yep Jamie is a moron who will get pushed out, funny that Britney is the one who is apparently sooo susceptible to undue influence but James is the one who got them tangled up in all this ****, with ppl who according to Courtney Love are much worse than Sam Lutfi ever was. It’s pretty devastating and  scary to think about tbh, I want Jamie fkn gone but yep the result could end up worse. James Spears is a monster for putting his daughter in this position.

That’s what I’ve been saying in every thread all along. When it’s family, perhaps there is some reasoning with them (tho it hasn’t look that way). Once all family is removed, Britney is at the mercy of a bunch of strangers who historically have not had her interest at heart (hello Ingham was so complicit / the Csuse for so much terrible stuff- how is he all of a sudden pro her freedom unless he has a more sinister power play in mind). 

30 minutes ago, car said:

That’s what I’ve been saying in every thread all along. When it’s family, perhaps there is some reasoning with them (tho it hasn’t look that way). Once all family is removed, Britney is at the mercy of a bunch of strangers who historically have not had her interest at heart (hello Ingham was so complicit / the Csuse for so much terrible stuff- how is he all of a sudden pro her freedom unless he has a more sinister power play in mind). 

To me, ultimately this is the biggest problem with her career: there is a disconnect between her fans and her celebrity.

If you were to look at message boards by 2002 from adults, they pointed out many of the warning signs almost none of her fans would have picked up then.

Yes tmz etc.. didn't exist yet and while the media had always terrible, it is a tall task to put global scrutiny on a 17 year old.

1 hour ago, zxcvb said:

To me, ultimately this is the biggest problem with her career: there is a disconnect between her fans and her celebrity.

If you were to look at message boards by 2002 from adults, they pointed out many of the warning signs almost none of her fans would have picked up then.

Yes tmz etc.. didn't exist yet and while the media had always terrible, it is a tall task to put global scrutiny on a 17 year old.

What sort of warning signs are you referring to?

Archived