Ingham says there have been "last minute developments" involving Britney

On Tuesday, April 27, E! News was present for a virtual court hearing in which Britney's attorney, Sam Ingham, said the pop star would like the judge to set a status hearing in order for her to "address the court directly." Ingham didn't specify what matters Britney will address, but asked the date be set on an "expedited basis."

Following his request, the judge set a status hearing for June 23. At this time, it's unclear if the status hearing will be open to the public. 

Additionally, Sam stated there have been "last minute developments" involving Britney, but did not divulge the nature of those changes.

https://www.eonline.com/amp/news/1263493/britney-spears-plans-to-address-the-court-directly-in-next-conservatorship-hearing

• Like 1
1 minute ago, kleinbritney said:

If Britney wants a child, she must actively end her guardianship. Otherwise Britney is at the same point as in 2008. She will not have custody of the child. She is again at the mercy of the lawyers.

Exactly same thing with a marriage Sam could become her conservator like Jason was and that’s a recipe for disaster 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

I doubt that makes no sense to tell a judge you want a baby and a marriage when the C Ship needs to end! If Britney wanted a baby under a new C Ship that could be terrible as it could end up with Britney paying child support to Sam and going through the same things like she did with Kevin and the C Ship possibly preventing her from full custody of the child! I also think marriage she won’t ask about last time she was engaged Jason was about to be her Conservator! This all goes against Britney being free from restraints!

Of course you'd tell a Judge that if you're in the position Britney is in. She can't do basic things, OF COURSE she would need to review it with a Judge.

I think having a family is more important to her, she's getting older and we don't know how long this is going to go on for her. She has every right to bring up whether she wants more children or not, these people have stolen so many years from her. 

Your response is so negative 'she'll be paying for child support' blah blah, stop thinking the worst.

Britney probably wants Jamie gone first before she even files to terminate the c-ship. Ofcourse Britney wants to be free but i'm sure having children is more important to her, god knows how long she'd have to wait to be 'free'.

Anyway no point arguing over nothing - we know nothing right now.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Of course you'd tell a Judge that if you're in the position Britney is in. She can't do basic things, OF COURSE she would need to review it with a Judge.

I think having a family is more important to her, she's getting older and we don't know how long this is going to go on for her. She has every right to bring up whether she wants more children or not, these people have stolen so many years from her. 

Your response is so negative 'she'll be paying for child support' blah blah, stop thinking the worst.

Britney probably wants Jamie gone first before she even files to terminate the c-ship. Ofcourse Britney wants to be free but i'm sure having children is more important to her, god knows how long she'd have to wait to be 'free'.

It’s not a negative comment it’s facts and I’m not the only one who posted that nor the only one that agrees with that sediment! It’s true B is not gonna sit there and tell the judge I want to get married I wanna have a baby without Jamie being out-of the picture! Jamie is Controlling and new relationship of newlyweds and a new child yes things can go negatively she has no control in her life it makes no sense to a judge I wanna have a child and I want to be married it makes more sense to say I want my dad out!

Britney doesn’t even have full custody or even a half custody of her two sons let alone tell the judge that she wants to have another baby in a conservatorship it makes zero sense

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I need you to take them rose tinted lens off sweetie :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Just now, Britman512 said:

I need you to take them rose tinted lens off sweetie :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

How is it rose tinted to say it's likely Britney wants kids and the c-ship prevents that, so she wants to discuss it with the Judge because she doesn't know how long until she's free?

FYI I need you to stop with the shady remarks :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Asking to get married or have a baby while still in a cship, would be the absolute stupidest thing she could do, cuz she’d just be repeating the whole cycle. At least with SP and JJ, she had a couple months of custody, this child she will have none from the get go, it’ll be another child that can be used against her and if marriage, Sam could very well have to become a conservator just like Jason did.

Sorry, I just don’t understand how anyone would want those things while their life is covered in all that red tape. Now if she just wants to broach the topic and it’ll make her fight for her freedom more then fine, but she should get her freedom first before actually doing either of those two things.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

How is it rose tinted to say it's likely Britney wants kids and the c-ship prevents that, so she wants to discuss it with the Judge because she doesn't know how long until she's free?

FYI I need you to stop with the shady remarks :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Britney hasn’t expressed wanting a baby recently but she has expressed wanting Jamie gone and changes made to the conservatorship…so let’s stick to the facts when we draw conclusions :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Spoiler

I’m not being shady I’m trying to understand your thought process:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

I’ve posted this like 17 18 times before in other threads but I personally believe she should file for termination of the conservatorship.

I think there’s enough attention on the issue and that they’ll have a hard time denying it as all eyes will be on her.

It’ll force for a lot of things to come out and will definitely put pressure on the whole thing.

It would make her position very clear and she’d be supported by the entire world. Not to mention by that time - June 23rd - we’ll have more documentaries already aired and maybe even some bill might have become law by then as we’ve seen the 2 bills inspired by the movement have moved quickly and with an unanimous approval.

I think the best move would be that, just show up that day in court and be like hello I’m here to file for termination of my conservatorship and that’s it.

NOTHING else would make sense, there is no space for a “long term” plan. She should stir **** up NOW.

I don’t think it’s fair for anyone to call Britney’s potential wishes to have another child, potentially under a conservatorship, stupid.  She’s almost 40.  Her window to carry is getting smaller.  This thing doesn’t show any signs of going anywhere anytime soon.  Every woman who wishes to have children has that right and that should not also be stripped of her.   Her situation with Kevin and her boys is different.  She lost custody prior to the conservatorship being established.  She and Kevin were divorced and their divorce was ugly af.

while I’m unsure of how custody of a newborn child works under a conservatorship (if she would be able to have custody or if it would be completely granted to Sam), she should still have her reproductive rights.  At the end of the day, custody doesn’t make you a good, loving parent.  Hopefully she and Sam are truly in love and they are together forever if they wish to have a baby...but it would make me even more sad if Britney were stripped of her rights to have another child because she’s under a never-ending conservatorship.  Motherhood is clearly something she cherishes and she DESERVES it, whether or not her decision to have another baby results in team con getting more money.

If this is what she is hoping to talk to the judge about, hopefully she’s asking to be fully educated on how it would work under the conservatorship.  Raising a newborn baby would give Team Con absolutely no reason to argue she still needs a conservatorship.