Britney posts pictures kissing a cowboy statue

4 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I can't believe it ended. Last episode broke my heart :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I watched it for almost 15 years.

I'm only on season 2 :queenie_falling_dying_dead: Would you definitely recommend I continue?

It lasted such a long time! I hope you're happy with whatever the ending was? No spoilers though :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I definitely need to carry on watching :queenie_falling_dying_dead: So does this mean you're a fan of Charmed/Buffy/Vampire Diaries too?

I am all for these light-hearted and playful pics.  It makes your mood feel better when you get outside and feel the sun and go out to stores and she has been looking even more great lately.  She has been on a roll with her instagram game and mixing things up.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I'm only on season 2 :queenie_falling_dying_dead: Would you definitely recommend I continue?

It lasted such a long time! I hope you're happy with whatever the ending was? No spoilers though :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I definitely need to carry on watching :queenie_falling_dying_dead: So does this mean you're a fan of Charmed/Buffy/Vampire Diaries too?

Yeah its definitely worth of watching. Earlier seasons when things were more simpler were my faves. But each season brought smth new to table lol.

It was bloody good.

Ur gonna love Crowley and Rovena. 

I loved charmed as a Kid. Begin to rewatch it last year. But stopped with Shannon's departure. Few episodes of first season without here were good. But they re to cheesy for me.

Love Buffy. Never were fan of Vampire Diaris.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

She is vaccinated which is 95% effective, and current science states that you have a 1/1,000 chance of getting Covid from a service. 

She only had first shot I think.

She can still get infected by Corona and infect other ppl. Which I am fine with as longest those ppl are called Judge Penny,Sam Ingham,Jamie Spears,Vivian Cyborg,Lou M Taylor and that other bish I can't think of her name.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1