Britney posts pictures kissing a cowboy statue

1 minute ago, ryan radar said:

The caption says she was leaving a boutique but there's a boutique according to Google Maps right behind the statue... but in the photo that storefront looks like it says "For Lease" so it may leave some wondering whether she actually writes her captions or if the images are sent to someone who writes the captions... and if that's the case, did that person looked up the statue on Google Maps (street view is from 2019 and the boutique looked like it was still open at that time) and crafted the caption based off of that?

Erm, she could be leaving a boutique, but not have it literally behind her. Maybe it's a couple blocks away. Cmon now 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

britney spears crying GIF

I don't wanna be dramatic and I hope she's the most happy she can be given her circumstances and it definitely seems she finds the everyday joys in life, but do you know that instagram is not reality right? 

I personally believe she's happy because if she wasn't she would not be complying 

I don’t understand the caption. It’s like if they don’t post a concerning/confusing picture they have to do it in the text. What’s with the wise *** comment over the camera? Why is she using a camera and not her phone? 

• Like 4

The paparazzi thing changed a lot over the years, they need to follow several rules now and when we see candids from celebs... usually the celebrities camp calls them, so it's staged most of times.

Bad idea kiss statues with pandemic or not, but I think these pictures are old... Allegedly. 

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

Okay anyone gonna try and decipher the caption lmao I have no idea what it means 

I think she came across a statue she had seen before a long time ago so she's joking about it like she ran into an old friend with a funny little made up backstory. I totally get why this is confusing to a lot of people but I think it's hilarious. It sounds like something I'd come up with after smoking a bowl lol 

• Haha 5
  • Like 2