Jeffree Star was in a serious car accident

I'm sorry to ask, but is this real? Supposedly the car rolled over like 3 times yet no scratches or bruises can be seen on him in that photo. Given Jeffree's infamy and that photo that looks questionable, I sort of have doubts about the severity of the accident, although I do hope he's alright. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

I hope their "ok" no-one deserves to be physically hurt or in an accident.

On the other side, why does it look like its his next makeup campaign shot, seriously i bruise myself if i get knocked by a car door. He was in a car that "flipped" over 3 times, but no bruises or scars. Both him and the other dude be looking like they just woke up from the greatest nap ever

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

I ask In a world where African men get shot or arrested and KILLED for taking out the garbage, having skittles, having a "fake" 20 or driving while black with an freshener...you guys wanna glorify this **** sympathizer? 

not that im defending him but i dont see how black people dying means we shouldnt be worried about white people being in accidents? I just don't see the co-relation here whatsoever? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block