Jeffree Star was in a serious car accident

15 hours ago, Stefani said:

I'm sorry to ask, but is this real? Supposedly the car rolled over like 3 times yet no scratches or bruises can be seen on him in that photo. Given Jeffree's infamy and that photo that looks questionable, I sort of have doubts about the severity of the accident, although I do hope he's alright. 

I’m good friends with his friend Daniel. Spoke with him yesterday to check in. Yes this situation very real. 

16 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Not a fan of his, but I hope he is ok. Hope this makes him a little more of a humble human being, and not such a materialistic narcissist. Life is short, and all the money and expensive **** will stay here when you’re gone 

That’s an interesting argument. Friendships and love will stay here too.

This is what happens when all you are used to is driving around in All Year Round Sunny California all the time, and then you buy a house in Wyoming where there are other weather conditions, and you are ignorant to such a thing as black ice. That's what happened :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

13 hours ago, BabyBabyBay said:

Imagine being in such a fatal car crash

It is not fatal when nobody dies :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:.

17 hours ago, Stefani said:

I'm sorry to ask, but is this real? Supposedly the car rolled over like 3 times yet no scratches or bruises can be seen on him in that photo. Given Jeffree's infamy and that photo that looks questionable, I sort of have doubts about the severity of the accident, although I do hope he's alright. 

You really think a hospital would hook him up to their equipment because he wants to fake a near death story? Damn you are delusional. You are suspicious cuz you dont see blood and bruises? Well have you heard of internal bleeding, bones breaking etc. Maybe read the article on TMZ. I am ashamed of the human race for you to question the validity of this photo and news. If you tell me you were almost killed in a car accident, do you think i should ask for proof, gore and full names of witnesses? Damn girl. Put your magnifying glass into your pocket cuz it seems to be shattered... @Alestaos @SloppyToppyGoddess

16 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

Jeff helped to push the "WHITE SUPREMACY" narrative just like Paris Hilton kinda funny no one on breatheheavy wants to talk about it. This site is becoming more popular for suppression rather the latter.  

Are we supposed to talk about his "pour acid on your face" commentary or his Myspace old na zi lipstick advertisement, in this thread now? Sure the man is toxic, dramatic, probably narcissistic and with a controversial dark past. But this topic is about a car crash. Do you expect people to laugh and feel good about his misfortune or something? What type of person would that make you? Are we supposed to clap our hands because you think he deserves to feel pain or what is your point? 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

You really think a hospital would hook him up to their equipment because he wants to fake a near death story? Damn you are delusional. You are suspicious cuz you dont see blood and bruises? Well have you heard of internal bleeding, bones breaking etc. Maybe read the article on TMZ. I am ashamed of the human race for you to question the validity of this photo and news. If you tell me you were almost killed in a car accident, do you think i should ask for proof, gore and full names of witnesses? Damn girl. Put your magnifying glass into your pocket cuz it seems to be shattered... @Alestaos @SloppyToppyGoddess

Its Jefferee Star i wouldn't put anything past him and @SloppyToppyGoddess is probably in the same mindset.

Also the human race called and said You can get off your soap box cause they don't want Jefferee either!

Lets not forget, hes racist, defended a ***ual predator of minors, gaslighted many things, used drama to sell. AND has done **** like this before

i cant hear basketball wives GIF by VH1

• Love 1
  • Like 2
36 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Its Jefferee Star i wouldn't put anything past him and @SloppyToppyGoddess is probably in the same mindset.

Also the human race called and said You can get off your soap box cause they don't want Jefferee either!

Lets not forget, hes racist, defended a ***ual predator of minors, gaslighted many things, used drama to sell. AND has done **** like this before

i cant hear basketball wives GIF by VH1

Okay calm yo bits :bigkiss_britney_kissing:. I think it's illogical to think he made this up when it's on the news. People have witnessed the scene. You can sure hate him, but you can't make a Hat 6 Road car crash up. Police are involved :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:.

Anyway the Dahvie thing is a mess, i literally think the tattoo Jeffree has on his temple saying "Vanity" has connection to the Dahvie Vanity.

Not defending Jeffree as a person but he was actually a whistleblower and then retracted his whistle, probably because he was piss *** poor back then and partially thought he relied on possible collaborations with BOTDF economically because it was back then where he was connected to that scene.

It's obvious Dahvie is a predator, but lets also condemn the system for not being able to serve justice here. Also, the team behind Warped Tour obviously knew what type of person he was, cuz everybody kind of knew and it's obvious he was a raging, uncontrollable, immature, messed up person. So in a sense both the judiciary and lots of previous concert organizers defend him for letting stuff slip past them, wrongfully ofc. He had like 21 police reports on him or something like that but he never really went to jail :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:.

Animated gif about I Love You in my wonderland by Berry_chan

If it's genuine then I hope he is okay.

Of course, on the other hand when you are a social media attention seeker it is natural for people to question the authenticity of this.

I used to write so much rubbish on social media, I would only need to fart and i'd write a status about it.

I think most things should remain sacred, this is where I respect people like Britney Spears more.

• Love 1

I’m not a doctor, or a CT/xray, and maybe it was really bad. But anyone who goes to an ER complaining of pain in the neck after a car accident is going to get one of these c-collars until they rule out cervical spine injuries with images. When they come back clear you can take it off. And while some people do get them in the outpatient setting, no ER is going to send a patient home in one, or else they’d need admission. So if he ends up wearing out in public it’s for show. 

BTW yes you can actually rollover a car and not have bruising, scratches, or breaks…. It happens often. I had a trauma once who got hit by a train and thrown what the medics believed was about 25/30 feet and he had very few external visible injuries. His insides/bones however, were totally ****ed. 

not calling him a faker, just stating some objective facts. 

• Like 3
On 4/17/2021 at 4:01 PM, Britney'sBish said:

I can't with all the fake AF glad he's ok posts.

He's a horrible person and I legitimately don't care.

Keep your fake compassionate narratives cuz you're too scared to tell the truth and say you don't care.

Right? Lol 

• Love 1
On 4/16/2021 at 5:11 PM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I used to be a loyal fan of his music and I still listen to him, but he’s become something else over these past few years, I hope he’s okay and doing well. Something feels off about this, I dunno. 

Confused Math Lady GIFHis music has always been trash to me. It was stuck in the time where awful pop songs, from people who aren't musicians, or singers, sounded like they came out an Atari. He promoted having bad mental health to children, being a racist, and overall bad person. I agree, I think it's a stunt personally. I could be wrong. But I don't have sympathy either way. Unfortunate, but shrug-able. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block