What Britney Need to do to dominate charts again?

S jones

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she needs a good smash song that is catchy and of course proper marketing plan, the times have shifted and some new points of view are needed in her team as much as dont like to admit but look at jason derulo, he is killing it on tiktok and because of that his songs do well and are streamed amd that transited to high chart position

on the other hand lady gaga with shallow broke all kinds of records because it was a good song and the movie was good and it was emotional 

Maybe it can work for our girl too, to follow a bit lady gagas career path... do a bit more acting and then a veeery good movie with emotional song that will chart high and get the respect from the industry she deserves after all these years

If she makes new songs like Glory’s songs, I doubt that she will dominate the charts as those types of songs don’t hit all generations and all people.

If she makes songs like Circus/Femme Fatale’s songs, I think she can easily dominate the charts with good and fun music videos.

Womanizer, Circus, I Wanna Go, Till The World Ends and Scream & Shout are the perfect types of songs for dominating the charts again, especially because of their choruses. Also, the promo is really important (unlike the Britney Jean or Glory eras where there wasn’t enough of promo). She also need to do more TV live performances to promote her songs.

But for doing all of that, the most important thing is: Britney.
She should be ready for this new era, she should have the energy for performing again, doing music videos, recording songs. And of course, it’s if she wants to.

It’s all about the right song and the right moment. If she decides to return to music and releases just a ‘good’ song, it will do well initially off the hype but it won’t be a proper ‘’hit’’. However, if she returns with a song that is on the same level as her most iconic songs and she returns with the good will she has with the world at the moment, then she could have a genuinely huge moment in music again. At the end of the day, it’s all up to her and if she’s thirsty enough for that again. I believe Britney in her full power and capacity could do absolutely anything she sets her mind to. 

If she were to release music today, NOTHING. She’s everywhere at the moment. Sadly that’s how it works. I just hope she releases more quality music. Glory was such a great album and truly a gift. It was mature but still experimental and **** with that classic Britney touch. Good lyrics, fun and melodic production and sonically cohesive yet full of variety. It’s honestly just about being out there to be honest. Once and a while someone will just release a REALLY good song and because of that the music does well but that’s rare. Madonna did it with Hung Up. Mariah did it with We Belong Together and neither women were really at their primes they just produced great music. 

54 minutes ago, mfanbs said:

she needs a good smash song that is catchy and of course proper marketing plan, the times have shifted and some new points of view are needed in her team as much as dont like to admit but look at jason derulo, he is killing it on tiktok and because of that his songs do well and are streamed amd that transited to high chart position

on the other hand lady gaga with shallow broke all kinds of records because it was a good song and the movie was good and it was emotional 

Maybe it can work for our girl too, to follow a bit lady gagas career path... do a bit more acting and then a veeery good movie with emotional song that will chart high and get the respect from the industry she deserves after all these years

Lady Gaga did well because she found her artistic integrity through acting after losing it because of the business aspect of the music industry and that it why Shallow and her movie did well. She was inspired to make art again through another platform and after finding that was able to return to dance music again. 

24 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Lady Gaga did well because she found her artistic integrity through acting after losing it because of the business aspect of the music industry and that it why Shallow and her movie did well. She was inspired to make art again through another platform and after finding that was able to return to dance music again. 

i wish something similar for britney i want her to be happy and us fans to be happy with her she deserves it

27 minutes ago, mfanbs said:

i wish something similar for britney i want her to be happy and us fans to be happy with her she deserves it

She just needs creative freedom. She’s been fighting for that for YEARS. Glory was a great example of her artistry and she was really proud of that album. The level of quality was so much better and that reflected because of her freedom to do what she wanted. 

Archived