Is Britney fandom the most powerful and loyal fandom ever?

4 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

You gotta give it to the swifties, for always sticking with their fave and not ever leaving Taylor even, in her worst times or when she was massively hated upon the media and GP :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:  And if Taylor is ever caught in a situation like this, I think it would be ova for her exploiters the moment the Swifties find out, and we already got an example of that with the Scooter fiasco.  :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

16 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Hmm I think Swifties are more powerful as they're simply with a LOT and don't try making them mad cause they DRAG you.

I mean our fandom overall, not only now. Overall - is Taylor's fandom more powerful than Britney's? Absolutely not. Maybe now when it comes to streaming and popularity. 

11 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

I mean our fandom overall, not only now. Overall - is Taylor's fandom more powerful than Britney's? Absolutely not. Maybe now when it comes to streaming and popularity. 

It isn't fair to compare them overall since Britney had the golden days of music...the thirst back then was bigger and there were a lot less of other idols but these days, everyone is an idol to people. Performing, promoting, ... she had the best days of music while Taylor became really big when things were changing.

I can't compare the both overal but now it's definitely Swifties

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, CindytheTVisLeaking said:

I solemnly swear that I will defend and support Britney Jean Spears and her iconic Legacy

against all enemies, both foreign and domestic, that I will bear a true faith  and allegiance to the same

and that I will obey the orders of the Holy Spearit to protect the Legendary Queen of Pop and her faithful peasants 

Amen!

Hide contents

Barack Obama Thank You GIF by Obama

i like u gurl 

scary movie GIF

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, ElenaB said:

id like to see how swifties would act if their fav didn’t release any music in 5+ years or if she stopped being ‘cool’. we stick with Britney through everything. we were there when she was on top of the world, we were there when she was being mocked and it was ‘uncool’ to be a Britney stan, we have been here for two decades straight and this is a crucial moment to show we’re going to support her no matter what. idk if we’re the most powerful but the most loyal for sure!

BUt...they already proved it doe. The immense amount of hate Taylor faced in 2014-2017 was actually over the top, overblown and so irrational. It was a full-fledged hate train during that era. Everyone made fun of her love life, people were made fun of for liking her music, countless parodies were made and profited from her music videos, it was suddenly cool to despise and hate Taylor, Twitter had a full meltdown and bullied Taylor Swift beyond the boundaries when Kim K exposed that footage, all her instagram posts were filled with snake emojis which implied that she was a fake, nasty and crazy lady, it was cool to crack jokes about her, and so much more I can't say at the moment, the bullying and hate drove her to depression and eating disorders, everyone painted her as the bad side. I still remember that 2017 memory of when 11 year old me played LWYMMD? for our class party and everyone collectively said "NOOOOOOOOO" or "EWWWWWWW". That was the hate she received in the hate train era. The fact that I wrote a full paragraph about it, speaks for itself. Yet, Taylor's fans never left their side. The only moment she lost a considerable amount of fans was when im K exposed that footage. But still, her fans continued to stream her music, over 1,000,000 fans went on the first week to buy "Reputation" at the peak of Taylor's hatred, still made songs like LYMMD? and Delicate super hits, still bought actual copies of her records and gave her ha 2nd largest era. That was how loyal they were and even to this day, we fans have never been this loyal in 2007. It is simply the truth sorry.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

But thats what I implied, no? If Taylor ever catches herself in a situation like Britney's, her fans will make living hell for her exploiters. Much more than us, and in a quicker manner. We already know what happened with Scooter, so imagine the heights they can go...

I don’t like how this thread turned into a competition. Meh.

i hope the new fans are here to stay. Admittedly, I only became a real Stan around 2011. So I missed a lot. I’m so glad we managed to find back together now that Britney needs us (well she always has but we couldn’t have known).

Off the top of my head, I can only think of MJ stans, swifties and army. Maybe Gaga stans? but I’m not really into the pop scene so I wouldn’t know. I’d like to think that most people would help their artist like this if they needed help. Most importantly, Britney needed us and we’re here.

56 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

BUt...they already proved it doe. The immense amount of hate Taylor faced in 2014-2017 was actually over the top, overblown and so irrational. It was a full-fledged hate train during that era. Everyone made fun of her love life, people were made fun of for liking her music, countless parodies were made and profited from her music videos, it was suddenly cool to despise and hate Taylor, Twitter had a full meltdown and bullied Taylor Swift beyond the boundaries when Kim K exposed that footage, all her instagram posts were filled with snake emojis which implied that she was a fake, nasty and crazy lady, it was cool to crack jokes about her, and so much more I can't say at the moment, the bullying and hate drove her to depression and eating disorders, everyone painted her as the bad side. I still remember that 2017 memory of when 11 year old me played LWYMMD? for our class party and everyone collectively said "NOOOOOOOOO" or "EWWWWWWW". That was the hate she received in the hate train era. The fact that I wrote a full paragraph about it, speaks for itself. Yet, Taylor's fans never left their side. The only moment she lost a considerable amount of fans was when im K exposed that footage. But still, her fans continued to stream her music, over 1,000,000 fans went on the first week to buy "Reputation" at the peak of Taylor's hatred, still made songs like LYMMD? and Delicate super hits, still bought actual copies of her records and gave her ha 2nd largest era. That was how loyal they were and even to this day, we fans have never been this loyal in 2007. It is simply the truth sorry.

There is no way an online feud was nearly as bad as what Britney was going through. The comparison is actually laughable to me, no offense. Do you really think being made fun of in parody videos and on Twitter is equivalent at all to having your marriage driven to the point of divorce, losing custody of your kids, and being the laughingstock of the entire world for a year while you were having a breakdown?? I don't support comparing the misery of two people, but this was just too far over the line. That's why Brit fans who've stuck through it all are more loyal imo

PS. You lowkey got what you deserved for playing LWYMMD in public lmao

• Like 2
1 hour ago, canyouhandlemytruth said:

There is no way an online feud was nearly as bad as what Britney was going through. The comparison is actually laughable to me, no offense. Do you really think being made fun of in parody videos and on Twitter is equivalent at all to having your marriage driven to the point of divorce, losing custody of your kids, and being the laughingstock of the entire world for a year while you were having a breakdown?? I don't support comparing the misery of two people, but this was just too far over the line. That's why Brit fans who've stuck through it all are more loyal imo

PS. You lowkey got what you deserved for playing LWYMMD in public lmao

Excuse me, you r@+? LWYMMD is a bop and better than any post-2013 Britney song :gunriah_mariah_carey: Also, I don't get the notation from where I compared 2007ney to what Taylor Swift faced? They both were horribly treated by the media, they both had a massive hate train in their peaks, and they both were highly publicized. And also, I am not saying her situation was worser than Britneys. But there is no denying the hate she received was massive. And Britney still lost a massive following after 2007, and no way were we as loyal as those 1 million fans whom went to buy Reputation in its first week of release and still support Taylor publicly when it was looked down upon the GP at the time.  

Britney has a big fandom, but not the mist powerful. Her success was not rly about her strong fanbase, she had so so so much casual listeners and children as fans, not a huge fan army though she has grown one now. She was that type of artist that people would check out her new releases, and her first albums are classics to any 00s teenager or child. Strongest fanbase i would give to either swifties or BTS though i absolutelt cant stand most of the bts army people. No hate to the band tho. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

His reputation was stained :jackk_alien: And he literally had to remove his kid from school, because of the massive bullying he was getting. Doesn't look like "nothing" has happened to him.

Don't forget he wanted to go into politics, but he said he really couldn't cos his family safety would be even more jeopardized, when that second sale happened and the current owners actually elaborated and revealed that the master's aren't really theirs and he's still in the picture. 

He's been pretty quiet, I've even noticed he's not in any of his clients docs, not as active on social media at all. 

He literally is behind the scenes now, he's basically known by the media the guy that pissed off Taylor swift to the point his investors and business partners weren't happy with the big machine purchase..

• Love 1