Is Britney fandom the most powerful and loyal fandom ever?

:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I don't mean streaming when I say ''powerful'', we all know Britney doesn't need that, she achieved almost everything a pop star can achieve before streaming era when it was harder to do that than now, obvi with help of her fans :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: We stan powerful queen so it's obvious we are powerful as well, we are on our way to change the law :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: I'm a fan since 2019/2020 maybe so it's hard to speak for myself but at this point it's obvious that our fandom has been through a lot. Britney has been through a lot. We are also the most bullied fandom by powerful people. But we are still strong and loud :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: I'm sure our fandom will help save and free our queen :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: 

Edit: Saying ''powerful and loyal'' I mean our fandom overall, not only now. britney-fans.jpg.ad75cd86739b5809d3e990c981b61e62.jpg

2c64c896-sympathy-for-britney-spears.jpe

• Love 9

In Britney's peak, yeah sure, we been all knew yall were mad powerful but nowadays? Yes, we were the ones who brought Britney's case to such an international level of recogniton but most powerful? You gotta give it to the swifties, for always sticking with their fave and not ever leaving Taylor even, in her worst times or when she was massively hated upon the media and GP :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:  And if Taylor is ever caught in a situation like this, I think it would be ova for her exploiters the moment the Swifties find out, and we already got an example of that with the Scooter fiasco.  :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

• Like 5
2 hours ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Really? So many people? I don't know how it's possible if you're a real stan:imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

2 hours ago, Roger said:

There used to be so much more fans on exhale and Twitter. Remember that HIAM debuted with +400k and MM struggled to sell 100k... Many active fans I know left the Army, but they were not real fans to begin with :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

Yeah honestly. I think nowadays 70% of her fans just don't really check for her, or crave for new music since that era of their lives is over. And that is the case for all fans as they get older, not just Britney but for many older acts as well. Also, not to forget how she lost a big chunk of fans during 2007 but she still gained most of them back the following year, but it is a different case these days.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

the ones that remained and the ones that came after 2007 are definitely loyal... no doubt about it...

But yeah we are kinda changing us laws with freebritney and also kinda helping so many people that are in the same situation as her in the process I'd say we are pretty bad*** and powerful when we want to be :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Spoiler

also for a random release Mood Ring slayed the iTunes charts last year :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yeah honestly. I think nowadays 70% of her fans just don't really check for her, or crave for new music since that era of their lives is over. And that is the case for all fans as they get older, not just Britney but for many older acts as well. 

People forget she started out as a solo female teen pop star.  They never last.

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Also, not to forget how she lost a big chunk of fans during 2007 but she still gained most of them back the following year, but it is a different case these days.

I'm sure she probably lost many of them when Femme Fatale happened though.

Circus was her big comeback but with femme fatale she definitely wasn't the same performer.

26 minutes ago, Oxic said:

I don't see Swifties hating on Taylor's looks and discussing whether she needs plastic surgery or not :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

While I never ever comment on her Instagram or on anything she posts there (and she looks fine now) it kind of is the price of fame for constantly staying in the public eye and she's far from the first.

Just look at Michael Jackson, who was treated far worse than Britney in probably in every department, and Britney would probably agree.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

I've seen some comments go, she represents me as a kid, but I'm older I don't relate to her, cos I'm different than who she is, most mention they relate to Beyonce or strong women who aren't "submissive". But is the wear the pants girl in the relationship.

I would say the lambs are more loyal than the brit fans, honestly I think it's all about the fan interaction, and I've heard not really good interaction from Britney in meets and greets and such also made them fled from her.

So I would say between admitting they're older and cant relate to her anymore to the fan interaction was like a double edge sword that played against her. 

Even Ariana who probably has PTSD and stuff and has cancelled meet and greets cos of her mental health days actually has her fans in great strength cos she's honest with them and says sorry, but I'm not in the mood to interact after the concert. 

Honestly Britney shouldn't have agreed to the meet and greets in the first place. 

• Love 2

id like to see how swifties would act if their fav didn’t release any music in 5+ years or if she stopped being ‘cool’. we stick with Britney through everything. we were there when she was on top of the world, we were there when she was being mocked and it was ‘uncool’ to be a Britney stan, we have been here for two decades straight and this is a crucial moment to show we’re going to support her no matter what. idk if we’re the most powerful but the most loyal for sure!

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

id like to see how swifties would act if their fav didn’t release any music in 5+ years or if she stopped being ‘cool’. we stick with Britney through everything.

Exactly, acting like the "controversy" Taylor had in 2016 is even 1% as heartbreaking as 2007 and it's fallout. Brit fans who have been around since '98 are so loyal :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 6

I think there are segments that are way too conspiratorial and judgy based on her looks. It's like some of y'all don't want her to age at all lmao. Although I've seen that in other fandoms too. I think the fact that we have fans who are lawyers that actually want to figure this out and help is fantastic. :typing_keyboard_computer:

Hmm I think Swifties are more powerful as they're simply with a LOT and don't try making them mad cause they DRAG you.

I am both a Britney and Taylor fan but we barely made the Glory re-release go #1 on iTunes. It was really close and almost didn't happen. So I "like" to think the Barmy has lost a LOT of power.

Same with streaming. Glory has soooo little streams and her YouTube is even worse. I mean not that it's bad but for a powerful fandom, I'd say that's quite disapointing.

BTS also has a powerful fandom.

• Love 1
  • Like 2