Madonna stans "Baby One More Time" and says she loves Britney

6 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

I remember she mentioning Brit last year. I've never seen Madonna mentioning another singer more than Brit on her life and social media. I truly believe that she likes her fondly. 

Yes, she even wore Britney shirts a few times in the early 00s, she has never done this with any other popstars apart from Kylie Minogue

• Love 5

Britney recently said in her IG about kissing Madonna. And Sam's video "Who's that girl". And Madonna also expressed her love for Britney.
So I think they're trying to show that their relationship is good and this article is false.

OK Magazine Cover 15th March 2021: "Britney's Revenge: 'My turn to talk'!" - Britney Spears - BreatheHeavy | Exhale
https://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/forums/topic/789963-ok-magazine-cover-15th-march-2021-britneys-revenge-my-turn-to-talk/

533-BF48-A-C397-41-E3-8-C67-CCFACF3-EED225335-F4-A-BB2-A-4814-AC07-987445-FCDF32DFEFE4-F8-60-A1-4508-9-EB2-7006-AE2-DE35-