Madonna stans "Baby One More Time" and says she loves Britney

1 minute ago, Martian_M00d said:

I mean, people could have signed NDAs too. What would you like her to say, #FreeBritney? 

I´d like her to say SOMETHING like ANYTHING... since when Madonna is know for following rules and NDAs? and I dont think she still has a NDAs when their last official collab was in 2003. 
I like Madonna, im a big fan, but I am mad that she and other singers (Xtina, Selena, etc) has said NOTHING and Britney has recieved more support from actresses, this is ridiculous. :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, Barajas said:

I´d like her to say SOMETHING like ANYTHING... since when Madonna is know for following rules and NDAs? and I dont think she still has a NDAs when their last official collab was in 2003. 
I like Madonna, im a big fan, but I am mad that she and other singers (Xtina, Selena, etc) has said NOTHING and Britney has recieved more support from actresses, this is ridiculous. :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

Maybe there are some people involved in the conservatorship that are way more powerful than we imagine, and singers are scared of those people, we don't even know how deep the rabbit hole really goes...  Maybe there's a mafia behind it, maybe the deep state/governement is involved. There is something that they're hiding from us, something that stans haven't discovered yet, something dark. I don't know what it is, but i just have a feeling that it wont be pretty. Hollywood is creepy.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, Barajas said:

hypocrite!.. support her legal battle if you love her that much :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

How do you know she does not? I'll say it again it would make more sense for her to try to reach out privately than simply post freeBritney which wouldn't really lead to anything. 

Also the post on Britney's insta, written by Cassie, where it says that she felt embarrassed by the documentary is probably one of the reasons why certain people are not commenting, they don't wanna make her feel uncomfortable by unnecessary comments. But they probably haven't realised that Brit doesn't run her social media.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Madonna is transparent, where's Mariah Carey comments about Britney today when it's needed. 

Where's her duet with Britney since she apparently knows Britney and isn't forgetful.  

Well, we know Brit has had some dinners with París and Mariah, althought París has made neutral comments about Britney's current situation Mariah hasnt and I feel like, before acknowledging themselves as popstars, they see themselves as humans si that means they respect each other. Not mentioning something online doesnt mean they havent tried to talk to her in private. 

I remember this rumors back in the day when Britney was pregnat in 2006 about Madonna reaching out to Brit to show some support after the media backlash around those years, I do remember as well how supportive both were to each other around 2003-04. 

I am a Madonna stan as well and I know how self centred the queen is, she has always said nice things about Britney, she has mentioned many times and she has done random covers of her as well as Britney used to do it when she was a newbie. They definitely are not these ultra close friends who go to shopping every weekend but they do keep special respect for each other. 

We know how unpredictable madonna is but Britney has that power over people to make them feel so at ease, Madonna just saw that in her. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Barajas said:

hypocrite!.. support her legal battle if you love her that much :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

She might have done something behind the scenes. Same goes for other artists that like Britney. 

Do you remember that time when Gaga was raising millions and setting up that charity concert? We hadn't known that until Gaga herself made that public when the thing was done.

DoDo you remember that time when Taylor gave Kesha "i do not remember how much" to support her legal battle? Again, we had no clue that this was happening until made public.

The fact, that she's not vocal about the issue does not automaticly mean that she or anyone else is not doing anything. People like Madonna / Gaga / Rihanna / Mariah / Miley / any other celeb that "should say something about free Britney" may know more than all of us put together. 

:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

She might have done something behind the scenes. Same goes for other artists that like Britney. 

Do you remember that time when Gaga was raising millions and setting up that charity concert? We hadn't known that until Gaga herself made that public when the thing was done.

DoDo you remember that time when Taylor gave Kesha "i do not remember how much" to support her legal battle? Again, we had no clue that this was happening until made public.

The fact, that she's not vocal about the issue does not automaticly mean that she or anyone else is not doing anything. People like Madonna / Gaga / Rihanna / Mariah / Miley / any other celeb that "should say something about free Britney" may know more that all of us put together. 

This. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Stefani said:

She's so transparent; she only shows support for Britney when she's making headlines. Madge is so desperate to live off of other people's spotlight these days it's sad.

Not true, she has shout out Britney through the years, she even did a cover of Toxic on one of her shows a couple of years ago, and Britney has shouted back at her, I just wish Madonna could do something to help her, Im sure she has tried, but these are complicated family/money issues, a blowback could hurt her image too

• Like 1

My heart skipped a beat when I saw that :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

I've been thinking for months that Madonna only cares about hot artists that she can take some sort of advantage of when it comes to social media posts and recent music projects... But she kinda proved me wrong. And her daughter Lola posted #FreeBritney stuff on her IG not long ago as well so I'm sure she knows about the whole thing and maybe tried to reach out to her in private. :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

The fact, that she's not vocal about the issue does not automaticly mean that she or anyone else is not doing anything. People like Madonna / Gaga / Rihanna / Mariah / Miley / any other celeb that "should say something about free Britney" may know more than all of us put together. 

Exactly, thank you :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

I know I sound like a broken record (prolly because I keep seeing the same reaction everywhere), but we don't know what we don't know. A social media post should not be the sole measurement of support. There are so many things that can happen behind the scenes. Do people post every aspect of their life on social media? No 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

Exactly, thank you :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

I know I sound like a broken record (prolly because I keep seeing the same reaction everywhere), but we don't know what we don't know. A social media post should not be the sole measurement of support. There are so many things that can happen behind the scenes. Do people post every aspect of their life on social media? No 

I hope you're right :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: