Kim Kardashian is a billionaire

29 minutes ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

The fact that she has no real talent but made it this far 

is talent lol. Don’t hate the player hate the game. I can’t be mad at her 👏 go head kimmy cakes 

pay me kim kardashian GIF by GQ

Agreed. I mean how many of those billionaires on the list aren't famous? Most come from generations of wealth, privilege and connections because of that, they have a huge one up over the average person. She used her infamy as her "one up" and then made her business. A s/ex tape doesn't make you a billionaire, it's what she's done since that made her one.

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
40 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Agreed. I mean how many of those billionaires on the list aren't famous? Most come from generations of wealth, privilege and connections because of that, they have a huge one up over the average person. She used her infamy as her "one up" and then made her business. A s/ex tape doesn't make you a billionaire, it's what she's done since that made her one.

I mean she did have connections Bc her father was on oj case and she was Paris  personal assistant b4 she became her own brand etc. but she was no where near as rich as became to me. Her mother reallly milkedddd the shyttt out of Kim to make her the success she is. I wish I had a stage mom 😅🙄

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block