SNL does a new Britney skit

I used to like snl..its not on tv in the UK but I started watching the skits on YouTube couple years ago..some of them are hilarious.

This is dumb AF ..its not even funny..thats the problem..

Snl is awful now..the cast is terrible and they are simply not funny anymore 

Bill hader, Kristen wigg, maya rudolph,Bobby, taran kilam, keanan, jason sudeikis, vanessa, Andy samburg,  Fred amistan ,Amy pohler,Kate mckinin,  Cecily strong ,seth myers were some of the best cast members 

This sketch is garbage..I didn't laugh once

:sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

I miss the old cast

4 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

not funny for me I would say disturbing:

Why are they coming for Matt Gaetz? The only politician who is trying to help Britney? Is it another try to form GP-s thoughts to keep Britney in c-ship?!

:ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

You mean the racist, ***ist politician who’s being investigated for *** trafficking, having *** with an underage girl and soliciting es***ts?! 
:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Lex993 said:

You mean the racist, ***ist politician who’s being investigated for *** trafficking, having *** with an underage girl and soliciting es***ts?! 

Yeah, tell them hunty!

Matt Gaetz is an opportunist reTRUMPlican, he doesn't give a damn about Britney, all he wants is to take an issue that is important to us and make it his own for clout and deflect from his corruption

he's a smug ch.ild trafficker. I hope they get him and he rots in jail. Wendy Gifs

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Lex993 said:

Was he arrested for trafficking and that crimes?! 
cause people Called Britney **** addict **** maniac who was having *** in front of her children and media shaped that narrative.. 

i don’t know anything about that man besides the #freebritney thing so I really want to know if the crimes were proven before pointing fingers