SNL does a new Britney skit

On 4/3/2021 at 10:39 PM, KrisJ said:

Making fun of religion during Easter. Garbage. I’d like to see them try that with any other religion other than Christianity. 

I mean, I wasn’t a fan either. But “Christians” make fun of and **** on other cultures every day, in the name of Christ of course, so I guess That’s not comedy for them, just righteous judgement?

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, dr35 said:

I mean, I wasn’t a fan either. But “Christians” make fun of and **** on other cultures every day, in the name of Christ of course, so I guess That’s not comedy for them, just righteous judgement?

This. 

Skit was lame and not funny. 

But Christians need to get over themselves fully. Many have historically caused violence against other religions and think **** like that is justified to this day. 

Easter isn't even THEIR day. It's a pagan celebration that they co-opted for their purposes. It's supposed to be a witchy pagan spring celebration. 

They can straight up get over their pearl clutching. 

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, CinderHELLa said:

This. 

Skit was lame and not funny. 

But Christians need to get over themselves fully. Many have historically caused violence against other religions and think **** like that is justified to this day. 

Easter isn't even THEIR day. It's a pagan celebration that they co-opted for their purposes. It's supposed to be a witchy pagan spring celebration. 

They can straight up get over their pearl clutching. 

Witchy pagan celebration... this may explain why I've always loved Easter so much. More than Christmas, TBH.

• Love 1