SNL does a new Britney skit

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Making fun of religion during Easter. Garbage. I’d like to see them try that with any other religion other than Christianity. 

Have you ever seen SNL?

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Making fun of religion during Easter. Garbage. I’d like to see them try that with any other religion other than Christianity. 

didn't they just make fun of Jewish last week with the Kamala skit? 

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

18 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Damn sorry we lost some comments on this post cause of the backup we used 🤦🏼‍♂️ 

:ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what:

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Exhale+
On 4/4/2021 at 9:39 AM, KrisJ said:

I dont like what they did in the end. That was very offensive and shouldn't have been included in the script :(( 

• Like 2

“The one and only...Olive Oildrigo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

On 4/3/2021 at 10:39 PM, KrisJ said:

I mean, I wasn’t a fan either. But “Christians” make fun of and **** on other cultures every day, in the name of Christ of course, so I guess That’s not comedy for them, just righteous judgement?

• Like 4

Honestly, not even funny.  Like at all,  it looks like a bunch of little kids trying to be funny adults.  SNL is always a hit and miss.  Mad tv was hilarious, why they canceled the wrong one,  the world may never know. 

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, dr35 said:

I mean, I wasn’t a fan either. But “Christians” make fun of and **** on other cultures every day, in the name of Christ of course, so I guess That’s not comedy for them, just righteous judgement?

This. 

Skit was lame and not funny. 

But Christians need to get over themselves fully. Many have historically caused violence against other religions and think **** like that is justified to this day. 

Easter isn't even THEIR day. It's a pagan celebration that they co-opted for their purposes. It's supposed to be a witchy pagan spring celebration. 

They can straight up get over their pearl clutching. 

• Like 3
35 minutes ago, CinderHELLa said:

This. 

Skit was lame and not funny. 

But Christians need to get over themselves fully. Many have historically caused violence against other religions and think **** like that is justified to this day. 

Easter isn't even THEIR day. It's a pagan celebration that they co-opted for their purposes. It's supposed to be a witchy pagan spring celebration. 

They can straight up get over their pearl clutching. 

Witchy pagan celebration... this may explain why I've always loved Easter so much. More than Christmas, TBH.

• Love 1