This Day in Pop: Overprotected (Darkchild Remix) music video premieres in 2002 (March 26)

Great video. Iconic choreo. I remember hearing the neighbors were complaining while Brit was filming the outside rain scene where she's dancing, because the music was loud and it went on for hours as they did multiple takes and it was the middle of the night. And the same part of the song was playing over and over again.

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

Where's the femme fatale thread? :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

:idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

jk, as I said on the merch thread, with previous albums people complained because I did the threads before the US release date, so this time I decided to wait for March 29, and now it turns out everyone wanted to celebrate it on the European release anniversary  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I thought about doing it yesterday, but I wasn't feeling well, so I chose to favor the Overprotected, and I guess I'll end up doing it until the 29, because tomorrow is Oops single, then there's something else the following day, so yeah. 

• Like 1