This Day in Pop: Overprotected (Darkchild Remix) music video premieres in 2002 (March 26)

Probably something more amazing which is still happening but in the parallel universe, where Britney is doing way better and still does what she feels like & can do the best,Β where conservatorship does not exist, but instead lots of cool videos and amazing performances & musicΒ :)Β 

Who's into taking and expanding this idea? ))))

P.S

Don't forget to mention me hahahaha as an author of the idea ))))Β 

I have a feeling we'll soon see something more iconic from Britney than this, it's just a rough times for her too

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

Great video. Iconic choreo. I remember hearing the neighbors were complaining while Brit was filming the outside rain scene where she's dancing, because the music was loud and it went on for hours as they did multiple takes and it was the middle of the night.Β And the same part of the song was playing over and over again.

apparently people threw buckets of urine out of their balcony to protest. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:
This was a rumor I found reading internet threads from 2002 lol

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

Great video. Iconic choreo. I remember hearing the neighbors were complaining while Brit was filming the outside rain scene where she's dancing, because the music was loud and it went on for hours as they did multiple takes and it was the middle of the night.Β And the same part of the song was playing over and over again.

I mean that’s understandable. I’m sure the video could’ve been filmed on a Hollywood set.

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...

This was the best time to be her fan, she was literally the biggest celebrity on this planet no wonder she become the first one to cover Forbes at most powerful celebrity in the world with 40M dollars.Β 

She was doing Pepsi, her beauty peak here was insane and the movie. My god she really was everywhere and was so committed to her craft back then, never forget DWAD tour with this era!Β 

I love this video and just because of this video I bought Crossroads DVD years later. This is one of her best videos, beautiful costumes and insane dancing. Ah haaaa and of course the beauty in this one!❀️

• Love 1