Remember when Beyonce and Jay Z were at the piece of me and saw THIS BRITNEY?

ToxicMadness

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, InZone said:

Maybe she brought her a game when they told her Beyonce was there. She said few times Bey is her big inspiration. 

No, this what team con said on instagram. Janet (and Madonna, but less) is her biggest inspiration

3 hours ago, gloryo said:

No, this what team con said on instagram. Janet (and Madonna, but less) is her biggest inspiration

I genuinely don’t think Britney cares much for Beyoncé’s music. I don’t think she dislikes her as a person but she’s never really said much about her music. They did Pepsi together.

Beyoncé has always said she’s a big fan of Britney however. Like you said Britney always said Janet and Madonna were her big inspiration. 

I just saw american music awards co hosted by our beloved Britney. And she was so liberated and cool. Ofc she was nervous but she was also fierce. And now looking her interviews always being shy or embarassed or talking about embarasement-it is like where  that Britney went. And who did that to her-cship or media or smth else...Idk but feels like they took all of her confidence .

8 minutes ago, zenden said:

I just saw american music awards co hosted by our beloved Britney. And she was so liberated and cool. Ofc she was nervous but she was also fierce. And now looking her interviews always being shy or embarassed or talking about embarasement-it is like where  that Britney went. And who did that to her-cship or media or smth else...Idk but feels like they took all of her confidence .

I just think she needs to exist outside of the public until she's finally ready to unconditionally share with the world what she wants and speak out on what makes her happy, what gets her upset, what her vision is for her career if she decides to continue with it. That confidence and bubbly personality is buried underneath layers of medications and control by "caretakers" who want her just sane enough to make them some money, regardless of what it does to her emotionally. Watching clips of her old personality is heartbreaking because you know that person is still in there somewhere but has been so beaten down that she's afraid to show it. Whether Britney has physical marks or not, Jamie has been just as abusive as any other leech who exploited her for profit, only Jamie figured she was worth more "alive" than dead. 

Even worse is that she seemed totally lucid in For the Record, which shows that whatever "breakdown" she had was something that could have been managed by proper care. Instead, they took a smart and capable woman and broke her to the point where she now has the mental acuity of a child. 

sad anne hathaway GIF

5 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I genuinely don’t think Britney cares much for Beyoncé’s music. I don’t think she dislikes her as a person but she’s never really said much about her music. They did Pepsi together.

Beyoncé has always said she’s a big fan of Britney however. Like you said Britney always said Janet and Madonna were her big inspiration. 

Britney had really good things to say about Lemonade, though. :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Archived