Aby Lee Millers comes after Britneys instagram dancing

Easy There

2 minutes ago, Universal said:

it’s just a dance phrase then? lmao tmz doing the most as always  :clownery_makeup_meme:

6 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: I don't think she has malicious intents when saying that. Closed rib cage is well known thing amongst professional athletes and it's recommended way to practice yoga or dance since it can help with back pains and getting better posture etc. The way how she said it may sound rude but I don't think she tried to be rude.

Yup

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She’s just free styling in her living room, I just don’t understand the people, fans included, who insist on judging her as if she’s on a stage for a paying crowd, if that were the case, then judge away but she’s not, she’s just killing time at home, people need to back off!!!

Although I think Abby should keep her negativity to herself, I’m always so conflicted with these videos. Like yes she’s just messing around in her living room, but this is the same woman who has executed some of the world’s most iconic choreographies. We can’t exactly play the ‘she never claimed to be a good dancer’ card. 

Archived