Katy Perry Delivers Spectacular Performances At Her ᑭᒪᗩY Las Vegas Residency’s Opening Night

ALBAVEASP

How sad it is when you are just expressing yourself. Our real life is a complete s**tshow. She wanted to create a safe space to let loose and have fun! What's so bad about that? That's who she always has been as an artist. She wants you to have a good time with her music. She tries to do something different like Witness and you all bash it. Like the hate and how people turned on Katy shows the very FAKE side of the industry and some so called fans. They join a bandwagon whenever they can. Ooh let's diss on Katy Perry...  Ten years it will be Dua Lipa  its really sad. Artists are just expressing themselves. If you don't like DONT WATCH! 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Look at you now look at me :)  everybody said a LOT of things when Britney did it and now everyone is doing it :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

I remember when she said she loved it Mariah because she was a good "throwback" :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: and now she is a throwback to 2010 :emma:

It's weird, because I really love her TD era, like a LOT, I was the teen at that time :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile: But I looked at the track list and is not giving, plus "PLAY"? What is that

• Like 1

Well the show is basically what I expected. Despite her being in the game for over a decade, she continues to have cheesy and tacky visuals on-stage and her vocal ability hasn't improved much either. It pisses me off honestly. She's no longer in her TD or Prism eras, so she shouldn't still be pandering to kids and pre-teens, yet her whole show is basically Pee-wee's Playhouse and Sesame Street combined. :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
  • Like 2
On 3/19/2021 at 1:50 PM, Glorious Exaholic said:

The shade because it‘s circus themed when BritBrit did the EXACT SAME THING:clownery_makeup_meme: the CLOWNERY in this forum is just too much sometimes :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

you guys need to calm your ******* because she apologized for that dumb britney comment. Justin Timberlake says „oopsi sorry“ and he gets praised for it :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes: he dragged Britney through mud for YEARS yet you focus on a comment someone made. Classy

JT is not getting any praise either! Katy is a mean girl she first target TS and then lost to her, cried on YouTube and all that ****! She did it to britney too and now saying sorry. 

• Like 1

I watched part of the whole show on youtube. Honestly the bathroom moment with California girls is really bad for me because I really don't like watching singing poo. 

The rest of the show however looked really big, the costumes, the props, the sets,... it looks insane. And also it's beautifully made. I also liked that "living doll" story line, but the whole thing is just too much disney/toy story like to me. It really feels like a kids show. Like if I was taking my niece or nephew to a concert and it turned out to be this one I would be glad because it looks pretty but I would most likely not go there for myself. 

The singing is not bad, she did worst in my opinion and it feels like she's improving. She feels less out of breath than before even tho she climbs and run and jump... 

It feels like it has been a lot of work and it shows ! I think it's impressive but again, really feel like a fancy kid show. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Ok the show is kinda childlish but tbh if this is what she wants go for it Katy. I think this is a very creative concept and something different, her vocals need improvement but its the first show, she will improve during the run! Remember Britneys recidency has some messy performances at the beginning as well! Katy fans seem to enjoy this type of show so let them have their fun, its sad how everyone here just jumps on the hate train. If u dont have anything nice or constructive to say shut up and let ppl who like Katy talk about it wout everyone bashing her. 

5 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

Face the facts, Katy is not successful anymore. Nothing you say will change that fact. I’m convinced you’re Katy behind this screen name at this juncture. Shouldn’t she be more concerned about why Orlando won’t agree to marry her after all these years? My goodness, her engagement is lasting longer than her relevancy 

You're obsession on hating Katy is beyond control. Like, I can literally see your name in most of my Katy related topics. :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

I know that you are braver right now since you're some unknown person behind the internet, but those words are really disturbing.

And you are really convinced I am Katy Perry behind this profile?... well, I'm kinda flattered, but are you in some kind of influence? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: Like seriously? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block