Katy Perry Delivers Spectacular Performances At Her ᑭᒪᗩY Las Vegas Residency’s Opening Night

ALBAVEASP

19 minutes ago, ALBAVEASP said:

You're talking about hits and I presented the facts and figures around it, then now it became subjective. I can smell jealousy with this residency. 

Yes, I’m very jealous of Katy Perry. You got me. I can’t wait to be the most insecure woman in pop music currently. The only pop star of this generation that only retained relevancy for ONE decade. Everyone has surpassed Katy. But I’ll let you convince yourself that she’s some massive success. She’s a product of Dr Fluke….and she’s clearly nothing without his producing and songwriting. If you’re trying to tell me Swish Swish and Bon Apetit were hits, then sir, please leave me alone. A HIT, is in the top 20/30. A HIT is on the radio. A HIT is memorable. A “streaming hit” is just a bunch of numbers that can clearly be fudged with bots and payola. Were “living proof” or “don’t go yet” by Camila hits? Those had great streaming numbers and flopped on the charts. THEY ARENT HITS

Go stream smile :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: Or go audition for American Idol :katyfrog_perry_upset_um: Or go watch Katy’s live feed :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: 

Katys career needs a life coach, an exorcism, a new wig, and so much more. Thots and prayers for that “jealousy” you speak of 

• Haha 6
1 hour ago, gapeach704 said:

Yes, I’m very jealous of Katy Perry. You got me. I can’t wait to be the most insecure woman in pop music currently. The only pop star of this generation that only retained relevancy for ONE decade. Everyone has surpassed Katy. But I’ll let you convince yourself that she’s some massive success. She’s a product of Dr Fluke….and she’s clearly nothing without his producing and songwriting. If you’re trying to tell me Swish Swish and Bon Apetit were hits, then sir, please leave me alone. A HIT, is in the top 20/30. A HIT is on the radio. A HIT is memorable. A “streaming hit” is just a bunch of numbers that can clearly be fudged with bots and payola. Were “living proof” or “don’t go yet” by Camila hits? Those had great streaming numbers and flopped on the charts. THEY ARENT HITS

Go stream smile :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: Or go audition for American Idol :katyfrog_perry_upset_um: Or go watch Katy’s live feed :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: 

Katys career needs a life coach, an exorcism, a new wig, and so much more. Thots and prayers for that “jealousy” you speak of 

I sorta agree… but Chained to the Rythmn was a hit and Swish Swish produced a moderate success. Never Really Over and Harleys in Hawaii and bops.

Smile is like her Britney Jean … so it may seem like she’s a flop since she hasn’t had commercial success in awhile. I really dig End of the World. I feel she will do fine in Las Vegas. She was never expected to be the next Lady Gaga or Britney/Madonna. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Control? LoL, the US is reporting over 250,000 cases per day !!!!!! Where’s the control????

“so I hope nothing or at least they can thoroughly control the health concerning circumstances.”

I don't really know how the US operates and controls their cases, but given that the venue is already up for its grand opening and newly constructed, I think their management will implement heightened health and security measures.

And if you really magically caring about the variants cases, why don't you also comment and berate other topics and news that have mass gatherings, concerts and hav events with more than 10,000 audiences prior to this residency and even up for upcoming dates next year.

Remind you that Carrie Underwood also had her residency's first set of dates just recently in the same venue Katy has. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, gapeach704 said:

You're clearly jealous. Look at your reply. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Btw, stream WIG to wash out those insecurities and negativities. You're definitely less than 69 steps from heaven hereon. 

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, ALBAVEASP said:

You're clearly jealous. Look at your reply. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Btw, stream WIG to wash out those insecurities and negativities. You're definitely less than 69 steps from heaven hereon. 

Yes. I am SO jealous of Katy Perry! What kind of immature response is that? Wishing you a happy new year and I’ll pray Katy continues to touch the billboard bubbling under charts with her new “hits”

• Haha 6
18 minutes ago, ALBAVEASP said:

So you're telling me this isn't immature? :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

7 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Yes. I am SO jealous of Katy Perry! What kind of immature response is that? Wishing you a happy new year and I’ll pray Katy continues to touch the billboard bubbling under charts with her new “hits”

Thank you and happy new year as well. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: Just a reminder to put “better personality” as one of your New Year's Resolutions this 2022. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block